Resolved [e1.1.0] Tablut Opponent Won't Move

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I challenged Pacarios to a game of tablut during a feast in Amitatys (47 folks in the keep). We exchanged maybe 2 rounds and then the lord won't take his turn. He is playing as the attacker. The forfeit button is dark, so it is unable to be used. I have mashed just about every key I can with no results. The game is still running, but I am locked into tablut. I am also playing in windowed-borderless.
How to Reproduce: I was able to reproduce with the same lord after resuming my auto_save file. We went more than 10 rounds, but ended up with the same result.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Amitatys
Version: e1.1.0.225190
Computer Specs:
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3.30GHz (no OC)
RAM: Corsair 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: ASUS X99-A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2TB Seagate HDD

I have the same problem on a different place, so I'll reply here using similiar words like deltafive5.

Summary
I challenged the game host to a game of tablut in the tavern of Poros. We exchanged about 10 rounds and then the game host won't take his turn. I'm playing as defender. The forfeit button is dark, because it's his turn, so I was forced to close the entire game. I bet 500 Dinars and we played on the hardest level.

I am playing in windowed mode.

How to Reproduce
I was able to reproduce with the same guy resuming my save file (seconds before I entered the city) and also my autosafe file. Both times we went more than 10 rounds, but ended up with the same result.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related)
Poros

Version
e1.1.1.226038

Computer Specs
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
CPU: Amd FX-6300
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Motherboard: MSI 970 Gaming (MS-7693)
Storage Devices: 256 GB Intel SSD, Game installed on 2TB Toshiba HDD (both SATA)

Tablut still freezes, has happened around 3 times, exactly as in the first post, each time in a different town.

Guess: This is completely unrelated to the location. It must be a complicated board situation that the ai can't handle.

Solution suggestion: Give the AI a timer and make it forfeit then (since it can't find a solution in time). Also, tablut seems to be the only tavern game where the AI never forfeits.

Sidenote: Please increase maximum bet. Also, why limit it to 1 game per day? Can't I just sit down and enjoy some tavern games and earn some denars that way?

Version: e1.4.1 hotfix 05/06/20
Installed community-made modifications: none
Computer Specs
: Acer Predator Helios 300
GPU: GeForce RTX 2060
CPU: intel core i7 9th gen
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ?
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I've had this happen a few times. Current version 1.5.1, but have had it happen in prior versions as well. Here's a screen copy. Was just about to win, lol, but I don't think that was the case in the previous ones. Game didn't crash or freeze. I can still access the 'How to play'. Can't forfeit, but maybe thats because it isn't my turn. I believe the opponent is Martira. I never play the game hosts, but I play to increase relations.In at least one of my prior freezes, when I restarted the game it froze again, as someone noted above. http://prntscr.com/ubtjat

Back
Top Bottom