Recent content by zincra

1. zincra

SP - General Immersive Clan & Party

Anyone remembers those old good times where villages were lordships tied to castles, i think they should brought back. And will be free to give you companions to govern so they have they own income and home base, but thats that. There is few ideas about: Party I have always thought Player...
  2. zincra

SP - General Workshop management

Players should have more options for workshop management like: Increase Production Hire More help Upgrade workshop, need first upgrade to hire more help Have Storage Have storage for raw material. Have storage for final product Set condition to buy raw material from market if price is x...
  3. zincra

SP - General Kingdom/settlement building

I thing for generational gameplay there is important to settlement building part where player can be content with one castle in long time and can have focus on it. So i think fliefs should matter and take some player focus to make them succesful. Castles should have more building oportunitys to...
  4. zincra

Moding armor weapon Tiers

I thought about bannerlord, Sorry didnt know this was united place come from bannerlord forum via shortcut. As i have played and somewhat moded warband i know how to expand thouse simple features like you made example. But as bannerlord is new and my modding skills are not good enough havent figured out how to make tiers for Bannerlord items.
    And thanks for replying..
  5. zincra

Moding armor weapon Tiers

Have anyone figured out how to mod armor and weapon tiers like it were in MBW Floris mod, where armors and weapons had different qualitys , like hardened, lordly, balanced sharpened. Seems like there is by default Some kind of weapon tiers you can craft, fine,masterwork or Legendary. But how can...
  6. zincra

B Medieval Fantasy t

Can we also see some non wearable artifact in game or unique crafing? Like hunt down Silmarils and hold them or enchance citys or use them in crafting like add it as sword pummerl or crown jewel
  7. zincra

SP Native Companion Party

Suggestion/question. Is it possible to reqeuit regular troo and change it to companion by talking it . I remember such thing was allowed in sword of damocles warband mod.
  8. zincra

SP - Economy Smithing Suggestion : weapon parts.

Think would be more immersive, if only smelting could give knowledge of new weapon parts. Smelting should mostly like 90% give knowledge only on weapon part what weapon is made off, and small change of gaining a weapon part similar to smelted weapon.
  9. zincra

SP Native Respec Companions 1.41

could be actually cool if there would be blanc lvl 1 companions with basic stats like in warband.
  10. zincra

Mod Request- Custom troops witch equiping ability or equipment selection ability.

As i am no moder but have alway loved different warband mods especially Nova Aetas where were custom troops for player and Pendor mod where some lords had unique troops + Knight orders. That means i miss that kind of features from bannerlord. There is few ideas about how it should work...
  11. zincra

SP Native Panzer's Cutting Room Floor: Sexism

Love it! Just hope than no SJW will come here to hang you.
  12. zincra

Bannerlords Lets plays

I think ReformistTM has some pretty great lets plays. Definitely helped me learn some of the Warband mods.

I know, Reformist, but with his as many other "lets players" are same problem they make alot of content offscreen. So they will not show mistakes and procress of works just results and reformist he shown mostly battles. Gather alot of amy and then shws up just for battle, this is main thing.

I undrestand most people like it and also wiever numbers show it, but i dont wish miss a detail. Usually watch Reformist if there is new mod showcase and consider it is this mod worth to download.

In bannerlord case just looking someone who is professional player not just youtuber who plays audiance favorite games.
  13. zincra

Bannerlords Lets plays

I have never played multiplayer and dont even like that cocept. I have always liked strategy and progress it make a feel you acomplish something, not evry time you start a game starting a fresh with out goals just to kill time. il check your suggestion out. Il be glad if there will be more of thouse.
  14. zincra

Bannerlords Lets plays

As my current PC are not running Bannerlord i wished to dig in lets plays while i renew my PC. But i countered heavy problem. Actual professional MB players are not doing lts plays. There is plenty of streams and plenty of lets plays where some new player engages with his wievers. But no...
  15. zincra

Rename Smithing

Rename Smithng to handicraft or crafting and allow create also other items like chainmail, mittens, shields, bows and other stuff.
Back
Top Bottom