Recent content by Zerfsack

1. Zerfsack

SP - General Suggestions on skill progression

Wow I was just voicing my opinions, I never said I was a game designer no need to explode. And this was a mechanic used in Warband and worked quite well to help players get a feeling of progression.

If you have a better solution of your own or believe it isnt a problem at all (progression) in Bannerlord I would enjoy hearing your opinion.
  2. Zerfsack

A piece of armor costing 600k...

It took me only 20 hours in of playing to get me 6k a day, 600k for top tier armor seems fine. I was running around with close to 1mil and nothing to use it on. I believe the prices are fine for the late game. I'm absolutely drowning in denars rn. And might I add I own no workshops or caravans, plus pay for over 300 top tier troops. 600k is like a medium purchase when you own a city and three castles.
  3. Zerfsack

Whats up with Billhooks?

When in the forging tab the mace billhook head does piercing damage, but the axe head billhook does cut. Is this supposed to be like this or just a little oversight?
  4. Zerfsack

SP - General Allow us to cheer with our troops!

I always used to jump over my troops on a horse as well as a big celebration. But horse rearing is great too.
  5. Zerfsack

SP - General Allow us to cheer with our troops!

At the end of every battle, our troops cheer in delight and bask in their victory! Yet our characters just stand there unamused. I think allowing us to cheer would be a nice small addition to the game that would really help with immersion. Back in Warband, I used to enable cheats just so I...
  6. Zerfsack

Forging Civilian Weapons

Interesting might get that.
  7. Zerfsack

Forging Civilian Weapons

When forging some weapons come out as civilian and some don't, but there is no way (That I have found) to tell if a weapon is going to be civilian or not. Has anyone figured out how to tell? It would be nice as I am trying to get a nice looking civilian sword. I have tried testing if the part...
  8. Zerfsack

The whole "Horse type" thing needs to get cleaned up I think

They have a difference, Horses with the "Horse Type" tag are horses to be ridden. And then they state if they are a "regular" horse or a war horse. The "Type" Tag is what type of item it is.
    So far that's what I've figured out. The sumpter Horse is a pack animal, even if you can ride it, and cannot be used to upgrade troops. It also does not have the "Horse type" tag.

In the end, it's for differentiating if the horse is a pack animal (No tag), a normal riding horse for low-level cav (Horse), and a high-level horse for elite troop upgrades (Warhorse).
  9. Zerfsack

Too fast paced?

This problem might take a while to fix as well, it's not just a switch to flick here and there it's more of a balancing issue and AI. I found the biggest issue to be armies. In Warband you had one marshal so when an AI went on the offensive it left them vulnerable to attack so borders were always flowing. Now with armies, a faction can go on the offensive and still defend its borders at the same time. So whatever faction gets a bit ahead just starts snowballing hard and takes the map. Maybe some more AI punishments for being aggressive could help improve this. Having the player take the initiative of making one faction strong instead of having it happen without them.
  10. Zerfsack

SP - Battles & Sieges Non-polearm mounted combat is basically useless

I wanted to add that I found the swings land at a different (more realistic) point in the swing. Instead of hitting right next to the player, its a bit farther forward. Try to hit the enemy when they're next to the horse's neck. I found that helped me improve.
  11. Zerfsack

SP - General Suggestions on skill progression

I have read through quite a few threads talking about skill progression, with ideas such as unlimited skill levels and other ideas. But I also wanted to add a few points which I believe are also important. Whilst playing Bannerlord I felt that my character wasn't exactly getting stronger each...
  12. Zerfsack

Can someone help me?

I haven't had this bug happen to me yet. But there are many threads on this forum talking about crash on campaign. Try looking for those.

If I find out more I'll te you but sorry I couldn't be of more help.
  13. Zerfsack

Block & Attacking - Hold the Button Mouse Always???

Actually you made me think of something else. It could be the devs did it on purpose to punish a player for blocking incorrectly. Probably mostly for multiplayer. But like many other fight mechanics there most likely go for the over all best (SP and MP) and the rest can be moded. M&B has such a large modding community if enough people want it you'll get it.

So just wait and Hope!
  14. Zerfsack

Lords Kept Behind Paywall

The Lord's you can ask are all have a connection to the story. So if you are having trouble finding them just ask any old Lord and tell tell you a name of someone you can ask. And then just grab the out side the city.
  15. Zerfsack

Companion armies help

Some kingdom policys can increase party size as well. But it might only be for clan leader don't have game with me to check.
Back
Top Bottom