Can someone help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

I get this crash log when i click campaign do anyone know what it is?
/crash_tags.txt
/dump.dmp
/engine_config.txt
/module_list.txt
/rgl_log_8744.txt
/rgl_log_errors_8744.txt
/stack.txt
/user_config.txt

I'm pretty sure what your looking at is just the crash reporter files that you send to the devs to help them solve the problem. It's not a crash log itself, it's the name of the files.

Well some more information on how the crash happens would help. Did you just open the game and click campaign? Or something else.

Also there are many threads talking about crashes on game start, try looking there aswell.

Well some more information on how the crash happens would help. Did you just open the game and click campaign? Or something else.

Also there are many threads talking about crashes on game start, try looking there aswell.
Yes it happens when i click campaign

I haven't had this bug happen to me yet. But there are many threads on this forum talking about crash on campaign. Try looking for those.

If I find out more I'll te you but sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I haven't had this bug happen to me yet. But there are many threads on this forum talking about crash on campaign. Try looking for those.

If I find out more I'll te you but sorry I couldn't be of more help.
When i opened log it said that some armors are missing etc so i am reinstalling the game so i hope that works

Back
Top Bottom