Recent content by youhou

1. youhou

Peliporukka, Suomen vanhin klaani

Hyvää joulua ja uusia vuosia! T. Firentis
  2. youhou

Apua kaivataan.

Multiplayer, paremmat kraffat, uusia questeja, uusi factioni, parempi command system, uudet itemit. Nämä siis Warbandissä. Muiksi eroiksi vielä voi laskea modit.
  3. youhou

Daydream - fantasy mod

If I'm not too wrong it could fit to orgs with little editing but modding team knows best :razz:
  4. youhou

Looking for work

Well he has been here for awhile, just look at his posts
  5. youhou

Experienced modeller looking for serious mod

Albertus Magnus said:
    Kovas said:
    faradon said:
    Join Yoshiboys Pirates mod. Now.
    +1

This!

+1

or join Project Smaug (have no idea what it is but it's something great)
  6. youhou

OSP 3D Art Smiley stuff OSP

What's the mesh that you are using for male head?
  7. youhou

MP Native WarBand: MMO Persistent World Module!!

Pix plz

Why can't you show pic about your work? Noone is going to steal them or something... and yeah I don't believe in this mod too
  8. youhou

SP Fantasy [WB] Return of the Shadow - Seeking 2D Artist, Apply Within...

You could ask Brego if he would give some Lotr stuff he made.
  9. youhou

I made my first model today! (a sword)

I think your model is good for first tries, here is mine

mymodellingprogress2.jpg

Just wanted to show that its easy to get better. I made that minotaur (cow) head from cylinder and it was pretty soon after that disaster :razz:. Smoothing isnt good for M&B though or mostly any game.
  10. youhou

Percy and The Olympians Mod Closed Beta Testers!

Well I got to say it's not a best subject to make mod because most of the people haven't read the books or watched movie. And the impression that I got from trailer I saw was pretty childish. Secondly it's based on modern world which isn't good for M&B.
  11. youhou

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

I can honestly say that the last one is the best of those three
  12. youhou

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Well the trick for making amazing models in M&B is making lowpoly that still looks like highpoly and really detailed. I can' t really tell about your model because I haven't seen your model with flat shading (or whatever it is). The most of the models got their magic with textures and normals and so on. Your sword still looks something that I would make in wings and it seems ok.
  13. youhou

Official 3D art thread - Warband

FrisianDude said:

Yes that's it, thanks. Stupid me I didn't even looked into tutorials forum.

Here's update of the armor. The leg protection looks pretty stupid but I dont know how to improve it. Just for presetation I used Narf's gauntlets. The boot are from native and shield is retextured native one. The new pattern is just a placeholder for now.

crusaderkinght.png
Back
Top Bottom