Request for an Official TaleWorlds Wiki - Post here to Sign the Idea

Users who are viewing this thread

I support a section totally dedicated to scriptimh within the Wiki.We make a sticky post in The Forge where every scripter posts his Tutorials/Scripts and then the wiki manager puts them on the encyclopedia.

+1

xenoargh said:
The problem I've seen in most game Wikis is that whoever puts it up doesn't give it a top-down structure that allows newbies to find the information they need.  So, for example, it's important to have things structured, as in, "Modding-->Module System-->Header Operations-->agent_is_alive", etc. 
This.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
I support a section totally dedicated to scriptimh within the Wiki.We make a sticky post in The Forge where every scripter posts his Tutorials/Scripts and then the wiki manager puts them on the encyclopedia.
well i guess uploading of scripts could be done directly by users. then there can be peer review for quality control. (i.e., in wikipedia, there are boxes that say "the neutrality of this article is disputed", for scripts, we can have boxes for "there seems to be bugs in this script" :razz:).
This way, there's less work for a "manager", which is the main point of a wiki imo.

I probably won't be making articles and maintain it, but I'm still going to support. +1

Back
Top Bottom