Recent content by xLeSZcZx

1. xLeSZcZx

What causes the response, "Em... yes, well, I suppose I can consider your offer"?

I discovered something:
    When I (generosity 1, honor 1) speak with Phaea (honor 1) when I look like a barbarian (long beard and that mohawk-like haircut) she answers with ,,em... yes, well". But when I go to Imperial town, go to barber and get imperial style hair and beard then she answers with ,,Yes... Yes. We should, em, discuss this". I checked this multiple times with different approaches (,,perhaps you an I..." and ,,I wish to offer my hand in marriage") always with the same effect.

I think it's the matter of your face (sorry to say that :grin: ) and maybe your traits what answer she always gives you.

Edit:
    I checked also approach without scars on the face (I had scar through the eye earlier). The answer has change to ,,We are considering many offers. You may certainly add your name to the list".

I hope that will help! :smile:
  2. xLeSZcZx

Help needed! Mod-Merging Troubles.

Trying to find someone who merged these 2 mods with success. Did you do it? I will give you my right kidney in return. :grin:
  3. xLeSZcZx

Dev Blog 24/10/19

Hurlebatte said:
    I think it would be cool if you lot rerecorded the old beta soundtrack. It has some memorable songs.

Sounds a bit like Daggerfall theme. Who remembers? :smile:
  4. xLeSZcZx

Dev Blog 22/08/19

GothVII said:
    Dj_FRedy said:
    Thanks Armagan for that release date, now the community will have to find another meme "Bannerlord when?" :party:
    Game release when?  :grin:

End of early access and full game release when?  :shifty:
  5. xLeSZcZx

Dev Blog 04/07/19

Blead said:
    So what's the difference between the militia of the town and the garrison? Can you increase/upgrade the militia in some way? Can it be affected by anything?

In one of previous blogs (don't remember which one) they said militia is a ,,resource" to ,,produce" troops. In first screenshot looks like unused militia is still ready to fight, but they are (I guess) very weak.
  6. xLeSZcZx

Dev Blog 27/06/2019

NPC99 said:
    [...]
    C. The all-conquering emperor smothered with a pillow by his/her impatient heir.
    [...]
    Maybe not in THAT way, but it will be great to see your vassals - those treacherous - conspire against your authority. It will force you to do more micromanaging and choose from those honorable ones.

Imagine: you can take every single lord as your vassal, what makes your kingdom almost indestructible, but you have to watch for yourself, because someone ,,trusted" can stab you in your back (a'la Brutus). But you can choose only honorable men, who never betray you, but your army will be significantly smaller.
  7. xLeSZcZx

Dev Blog 23/08/18

[quote author=LAST_ACTION_HERO]
    Seems there be No Levels anymore(...)
    [/quote]

Look under the name of each character. Alijin has 5-th level and Alagur 14-th.

And conclusion: what's the difference between Tactics skill and Strategy?
    And is it possible to skip some perks, to save points for other perks?
  8. xLeSZcZx

Dev Blog 12/07/18

Is this Qahin guy half-blind? (his right eye looks like he is)
    And about this ,,2" in the bottom left - I think it's something like 2 unspent skill points.
  9. xLeSZcZx

Dev Blog 05/07/18

FBohler said:
    KingBert said:
    P.S. The castle being displayed in the photo looks sad, but at least in addition to its gorgeous aesthetics...  :shifty: :wink:

How does exactly a castle look sad?  :lol:
    castledaly5.jpg

This castle looks pretty sad. :smile:
  10. xLeSZcZx

Dev Blog 21/06/18

Ottoman_Warrior said:
    i have a son

Congratulations! :party:

,,...the city icons on the world map now visually represent the actual city scenes..."
    ,,...Designating areas of the campaign map with different terrain types allows us to do more than just match battle scenes to parts of the map, it also allows us to control AI behaviour (for example, limiting the areas where certain bandit parties can roam) and affect party modifiers (such as movement speed)..."

Best parts of this blog! Very informative. :smile:
  11. xLeSZcZx

Dev Blog 07/06/18

Looking at engine possibilities this game will be one of the best in the history.  :shock:
    I bet there will be plenty of racing mods, GTA-like mods etc. There are endless possibilities with so powerful tool!
  12. xLeSZcZx

Dev Blog 31/05/18

I wonder if you complained about these NPCs when you played in Heroes... There also were some kind of NPC, who recruited us troops.
  13. xLeSZcZx

Dev Blog 24/05/18

BayBear said:
    Orion said:
    As long as players couldn't make their characters shorter than the default height in MP then it's not a problem.

Food for thought: Taller people also have longer wingspans. Would allowing players to adjust height also increase the attack reach?

Smaller guys are harder to hit from ranged weapons because of smaller hitbox (harder to land a headshot).
    OP in MP.  :???:
  14. xLeSZcZx

Dev Blog 24/05/18

Yaga said:
    Hello, Callum! Hello, friends!
    Guys, I missed you.
    :smile:
    Callum, and who draws the trees?
    And how do they look now?
    I'm more interested in troop trees than... wooden trees.  :neutral:
  15. xLeSZcZx

Dev Blog 24/05/18

:facepalm: Guys, please... Do you really have to criticize every single blog they release?

You're always dissatisfied because of thin walls, too high buildings, weird looking hairs etc etc... TW took your opinions to heart and gave us more pics (most of you wanted it) in this interview. Next blog I'm sure, they will show us something more.

Yeah, you can call me naive, but I appreciate everything they show us, because they can do nothing like for example Blizzard (it will be done when it's done™).

So gusy... really...

As for Freelancer, I read somewhere they will take inspiration from Diplomacy, and Freelancer mods, so I'm almost sure, that being a soldier in Lord's party will be in game.
Back
Top Bottom