Recent content by Winddancer

1. Winddancer

In Progress 1.8.0 Smithing has reset

Thanks for the feedback @MArdA TaleWorlds .
    For me, the non-permanent smithing is a major issue of enjoying the game the way I am used to play it. Hoping a hotfix that will fix this and other issues will be available soon.
    Just wanna say the changes brought in 1.8.0 have made the overall gaming experience exceptional.
  2. Winddancer

In Progress [Beta 1.7.2] Awkward screenresolution in windowed mode

Hi. Sure I can provide the info and screens you need.
    As for your first question, I am running a 1920x1080 resolution on my desktop. When I manually select this resolution in the Video options, the config shows "Desktop Resolution" after saving and reopening the options.

So here the screenshots I took to explain my problem.
    First a screenshot of a Discord window and of another game in windowed mode.Please note the correct window titles and the visibility of the windows task bar.
    This screenshot shows Bannerlord in windowed mode, desktop resolution.Please note the missing windows task bar and the strange title of the window. Also note the partly cut-off part of the GUi at the bottom.
    For comparison a screenshot of Bannerlord in Borderless-Fullscreen mode.The GUI at the bottom is now fully visible, nothing is cut off.

Hope this helps.
  3. Winddancer

In Progress [Beta 1.7.2] Awkward screenresolution in windowed mode

Summary: When I enable the windowed mode, the screen resolution is rather odd. The game doesn't seem to take into account that there now is a title part to the window and that windows has a task bar. What happens is that a) the task bar is completely ignored and the game window simply covers the...
  4. Winddancer

SP - General [Beta 1.6.5] Smithing QoL

Please fix the follwing issues: 1) Show bonuses in "thrown" display mode When forging throwing weapons, the default information on the weapon is for "Thrown". However, in the "Thrown" display mode none of the bonuses you add to a weapon because it turns out to be a "Fine", "Masterwork" or even...
  5. Winddancer

Resolved [Beta 1.6.5] No name of produce given in Art of Trade quest

Summary: Instead of the produce that is offered, here Hogs, the number "1" is shown. Additionally 2 of the village notables have the same name. How to Reproduce: Save file will be uploaded Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Quest dialog Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  6. Winddancer

Resolved [Beta 1.6.4] Wrong name for very young kids in the encycopledia

Problem persists in 1.6.5.
    Screenshot

I also uploaded a save file.
  7. Winddancer

Resolved [Beta 1.6.5] Companion not selectable for role in clan menu

Summary: If you have more than 3 companions, you might not be able to select the companion of your choice for a role in the clan menu due to the selection list being hidden behind the finance overview. How to Reproduce: Have a large number of companions, more than 3 to be sure, go to the clan...
  8. Winddancer

Resolved [Beta 1.6.4] Wrong name for very young kids in the encycopledia

Summary: When I check the entry for my kids in the encyclopedia to find out whether I have a son or daughter, it isn't told in the Clan View (L), the name in the description is the one of the father (me) for a son and the name of the mother for a daughter. How to Reproduce: Marry, get one or...
  9. Winddancer

Resolved [Beta 1.6.4] Wrong images are shown sometimes at item compares

Summary: Sometimes, when you scroll through the units in the inventory screen, wrong images are shown for used equipment How to Reproduce: Not reproducable 100%. But I most often get this effect when I move from the character screen [C] to the inventory screen and scroll through my units. I...
  10. Winddancer

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Perk Matrix

@Tryvenyal That is the Companion if Partyleader column... wether it is actually a companion or a family member doesn't matter.
    Your label of "Non-player" instead of companion might be more accurate in any case.
  11. Winddancer

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Perk Matrix

Hi. I would like to either see a matrix or some other form of explanation for which perks are acutally usable by the player/companion and under which circumstances. Something along the line of: perk type/rolePlayer (always)Player if Army LeaderPlayer if Role unassignedPlayer if assigned as...
  12. Winddancer

SP - Quests [Quest] The Art of Trade

yeah... I feel that in that case, similiar to the marker that prevents an item being sold in bulk, the same marker should prevent the use of that good for "routine" actions, such as marked horses being unavailable for troop upgrades or marked food being unavailable for food consumption. would also mean that a marked food would not count towards the bonuses provided for having multiple food items
  13. Winddancer

Resolved [Beta 1.6.2] Unassigned smithing component

Uploaded my Save file.
  14. Winddancer

Resolved [Beta 1.6.2] Unassigned smithing component

Summary: While forging I got the message of having discovered a "fine steel falx blade". However, the only component with "falx" in its name is the "long falx blade" which can be used for one- and two-handed swords. I checked all the components for dagger-, one-handed sword-, two-handed sword-...
  15. Winddancer

In Progress [Beta 1.6.2] Double contenders

Save file uploaded
Back
Top Bottom