SP - Quests [Quest] The Art of Trade

Users who are viewing this thread

Would be nice if there would be a hint in the quest as to how much a single unit of the offered items will account for.
I mean I don't want to have a calculator lying around to calculate for how much a single unit of grapes will cost me if I get offered 188 units for 3008 denars. Would it be so bad to add an little extra to the text to show something like "I reckon for 188 loads of Grapes you can probably find a market nearby where buyers will pay you a total of 3008 [denar symbol], which would be 16 [denar symbol] per unit." ?
I still have to know if thats a good deal or not, but I won't have to pull out a calculator to know !

I agree and there is another issue with this quest. Prices are always the same regardless of current average prices of products. Most of the times doing this quest means inevitably losing money. Prices should adapt to average prices or at least current prices in the village.

Yeah, it is quite stupid if e.g. the quest giver asks for 40 denars for the trade good while the village sells it for 25 or something.
What is more stupid is that you may be offered to sell grains, you agree and then your soldiers will eat it all :smile:

yeah... I feel that in that case, similiar to the marker that prevents an item being sold in bulk, the same marker should prevent the use of that good for "routine" actions, such as marked horses being unavailable for troop upgrades or marked food being unavailable for food consumption. would also mean that a marked food would not count towards the bonuses provided for having multiple food items

Back
Top Bottom