Recent content by TurkishJanissary

1. TurkishJanissary

Lost will to play...

I conquered the whole Calradia exclusive Khergits, because they put up good fights in field. But my lords started to destryot them and now they can not even gather 60 men to fight me. There is nothing to do I just watch my lords ripe through hosts of poor, defenseless tribesmen... :sad:
  2. TurkishJanissary

Question about Weapons Damage Types & Warhammers

Cut deals more damage to unarmored foes.
    Piercing is best used againist armored foes.
    Blunt knocks off enemy every time it hits.
    Military Pick(I prefer Sickle) is quite fast, and it has piercing damage, meaning it will ignore the armor. And warhammers, now referred as mauls etc., are able to crush through blocks. They can pass through enemy shields and do damage to enemy, eventually killing.
  3. TurkishJanissary

Weapons - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

One word, well actually two: Spear Mastery
    What is worse than a Vaegir with a War Spear or a Rhodok with a Glaive? They dodge all the way and they have a pretty good reach. They can be surprising. I was charging a guy with a war spear and no shield, he did not do any block, thinking i will miss or something, I hit his head and I got a kill. If you are good at manual blocking, Bamboo Spear+Sarranid Guard Armor all the way!
  4. TurkishJanissary

EPIC Moments?

I was Hailes(Rudhkan???) Castle. It is either Rudkhan or Hailes, the one without siege tower. Anyway, I was an attacker, Vaegir Archer more preciseley. I got to the backside and I got in the castle from the ladders. Anyway, I got on the house, and I was hiden in the tree leaves. I shot about 26 enemy crossbows(swadians) before I was spotted. Their infantry passed near me about 20 times :grin:. After that a guy spotted me and started charging me. I waited for him to come closer and I sprinted to the gatehouse. When he was looking around for me, I killed him with a headshot. I opened the gate and, fortunatley for me, our knights, about 5, charged in and we won. My score: 29 kills, 2 deaths while I was trying to sneak from backside -.-"
  5. TurkishJanissary

Archer's Guide

This information is great for newbies. But here are some other tips:
    -If your enemy is using round shields, aim for their knees, it might hit.
    -If your enemy is using kite shields, aim for toes.
    -When facing melee, rely on your speed more than on your power.
    -If you are on open field, get some nice armor as you do not have vantage points.
    -If there are bushes, trees, building etc. around do not hestitate to take light armor.
  6. TurkishJanissary

Archer's Guide

Also, you can deal with enemy cavalry using a crossbow. Well at least if they do not use shields. So when they are aiming for their thrust at full gallop aim you crossbow at their body, or horse if he is using a shield. This way you will use his own speed againist him.
  7. TurkishJanissary

Mount & Blade Warband Infantry Primer

Well, I usually pick a glaive,hafted blade or a spear.In maps like Port Assault I take Siege Crossbow and Steel Bolts and go to my spot. I am quite good with spears,glaives,hafted blades,crossbows and bows.
  8. TurkishJanissary

Vilianese suck at taking castles

my antares army is formed y 40 elit inf-60EG penerators-30 BA ironguard
  9. TurkishJanissary

Mount & Blade Panoramic Mod v 2.0 [RELEASED] (updated 25/01/09)

Altough it is a good mod, this is not what I was looking for. Still it is good.
  10. TurkishJanissary

The Hundred Years War Mod - Description & Downloads - v6.0 [Warband]

I just downloaded it, it's much better than I was waiting...Keep working.
  11. TurkishJanissary

The Hundred Years War Mod - Description & Downloads - v6.0 [Warband]

Hey mate, keep doing so. I really like this mod so far.
  12. TurkishJanissary

Lords and Realms SIEGE LADDER PROJECT

This is an unexpected mod in an unexpected time. It's very exciting so far, keep working.
  13. TurkishJanissary

Bad ass Hero - Post your Hero pictures here

Well, those are some funny pictures.
Back
Top Bottom