The Hundred Years War Mod - Description & Downloads - v6.0 [Warband]

Users who are viewing this thread

Just me that cant hire troops? In the town i own? Its just says how many troops i can recruit and how much money i have. And there is no option where i can recruit.

-.-

Wow, it was quite different than last time I played. Maybe that was an older version, or maybe the anachronist one, but this is more awesome. (I did notice an invisible horse, though.)

Thanks.  :smile:

Yeah, that horse bug is all fixed in my version, I just need to upload the changes after I make a few more.  :razz:

Check the first page of the bug thread for an easy fix in the mean time though.

hm sorry if i tell **** now, because i didnt read all those  pages of this topic. but, why are the towns named as in native? sagroth or praven for example...i remember to played this mod with the orignial names? ?!

Q - It says there are troops available in the town/castle and I have money, but I can't hire them?
A - There is a max number of troop slots (troop types) you can have in your party at once. Make sure you aren't full. Also make sure your party isn't full.

Lol this is like, in all module's :razz:

One more question, is there a zip version, because the installer is corrupted when I download it with my browser.

EDIT: I tried downloading with Internet Explorer aswell, but it give's the same error.

Back
Top Bottom