Recent content by The16thPun

1. Creating Kingdom bug

Despite having previously tried on the clan page, it worked suddenly. Kingdom made and Ostican successfully besieged! Thank you very much for your advice!

The clan role thing still hasnt resolved itself, but thats okay, not too big a deal.
  2. Creating Kingdom bug

So I cant create a kingdom cause the game says I don't have a fief, nor am I independent. I DO in fact own a fief and am independent. I've looked online and tried the thing where I join a faction just to quit it and retain my fiefs, but it doesn't even offer me the 'retain fiefs' whilst quitting...
  3. Need More Info Juicy little 1.4.0 CRASH when in world map

Id have to look closer at your error report, but Im having the same crash happen on the world map
  4. Need More Info Game crash a minute or two into playing on the world map.

Aslo, when I try it not also crashes immediately when I try to open the kingdom screen
  5. Need More Info Game crash a minute or two into playing on the world map.

As the title infers, the game had been constantly crashing since the last update after a minute or two into playing, on the world map. At first I thought it might be crashing cause I was sieging (id get my camp set up every time, a ram set up usually, and a catapult sometimes before it crashed)...
Back
Top Bottom