Creating Kingdom bug

Users who are viewing this thread

The16thPun

Recruit
So I cant create a kingdom cause the game says I don't have a fief, nor am I independent. I DO in fact own a fief and am independent. I've looked online and tried the thing where I join a faction just to quit it and retain my fiefs, but it doesn't even offer me the 'retain fiefs' whilst quitting a faction so I lose my only castle and Im still not independent in the games eyes. Any ideas? (Im clan lvl 4 and I have all the banner pieces too)

Ive also got the bug where I cant assign my party members jobs in my army. Im an engineer, but there are the other positions aren't available. That's minor though.

Im runnin v1.5.0

So I know there was a workaround for the issue of not being able to reassign a role given to someone outside your party. The workaround was to engage them in dialogue and set the role that way. That said, your issue sounds a little different... kind of perplexing actually. So hopefully that works for you with the roles, but it might not.

About the kingdom, have you tried creating the kingdom through the clan page, or only through the dialogue? There is an issue with the main quest where it is not working unless you create a kingdom first through the clan page, then go back and support an existing kingdom, yours.

Despite having previously tried on the clan page, it worked suddenly. Kingdom made and Ostican successfully besieged! Thank you very much for your advice!

The clan role thing still hasnt resolved itself, but thats okay, not too big a deal.

Back
Top Bottom