Recent content by stringingterror

1. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

I have the newest nightly patch, for the warband port and i'm in the gondor faction. My problem is that the lord parties don't regenerate troops so they're constantly low on troops. Is this intended or is it a bug?

edit: NVM its tied to the faction strength.
  2. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Just came across a bug, In Dublin right after I went to collect my reward from Sir Stapleton Cotton (for a bounty) I asked if he had anymore jobs for me and a Screen popped up saying i shouldn't be seeing that text. Also it was raining inside the city hall ,I had  noticed it in Dublin.
  3. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Collecting taxes in Cardiff, and when the citizens attack it spawns you on a medieval roof. only way down is to jump.
  4. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Bandit attack in london, Not really a gamebreaking bug but the third bandit. One that didn't spawn in the street was stuck on a porch in one of the side streets took like 10 mins to find him lol.
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

why doesn't this have its own subforum?
  6. Bug thread

General K said:
    Not sure if bug or not.

- When in the arena, fighting in the pit thing. You can see your character standing watching you fighting your opponent at the main entrance :p (Looks quite funny actually).

Yea I noticed that also. I also had this weird fight where I fought in 1 v 1 v 1 but when I won, I only got the same amount of francs as before.
  7. Bug thread

What I posted on another thread without checking this one :oops:
    Love the mod, AND I KNOW ITS STILL IN ALPHA but for what its worth here are my 2 cents.
    Suggestions Ideas, some probably not possible due to engine limitations
    - Troop Cost/ Wages need balancing, I know this mod will have a unique system for this but as it is, it needs work.
    - Scotland should have Scottish units,Wales should have its own units, Irish etc.
    - Absolutely love the no easy vassalage thing (Unique) but there should be a way to work your way up from the ranks. (Maybe a modified freelancer that eventually makes you a vassal?) While on this subject an option to fight in a lords army.
    - Varied Starts, Vassalage start maybe?
    - Factions, Spain, Portugal, Denmark etc., this one for sure is being worked on just thought I'd touch on it.
    - Buildable defensive position (fort) or a "Digging in" type option for defense from camp menu
    - Upgradeable manor like in 1257AD
    - Force all troops to get in formation like in Vikings conquest where they all line up even when they move forward
    Minor Annoyances. These aren't a priority or even a problem for some.
    -After a prize fight it sends you back to the town menu which is annoying as it should just take you back to the location of the fight promoter like vanilla does.
    -Some mods have more village text options (after you meet guildmaster, village elder etc.) that could save time and be more convenient.
    -Tournaments, the lack of. I know they are being modified to something unique but I had to bring it up
    ALSO the tournaments are always "going to be held" and never actually appear.
    -In My game the Marshal for the United Kingdom is the lord of Dublin and all he does is wander from England to Ireland when he sends for all the lords.
    -Pathing is a bit clunky on the campaign map and some battle maps. In one Instance some of my soldiers came across invisible walls where I can go through but they run into until they eventually go around (happened in a forest map).
    -Bayonet Fighting, Now i know it is not realistic but The NW Bayonet fighting mechanics has to be one of the funnest experiences I'd never would imagine coming from a game set in this era. is it possible to implement that type of spazzy, herky jerky, derpy fighting for bayonets?
    -Also staffs use the same animations as the bayonets do, and it plays really wonky.
    Bugs, obviously bound to happen with all the great work put in.
    -Frigate Battles they are broken as of the first alpha release. To start, water battles sometimes occur when you are not in water ( I had one occur east of the small little green faction next to trees wazterskie?..sp) though it might have happened because i had just crossed a river and was speeding up, ctrl+space when the battle occured.
    -On the stern side of the ship there is a bug on the enemy side where while on a horse you can fall through the end of the ship(while hugging the side and land at the bottom of the sea in big battles there is always enemy Cavalry down there and it's annoying.
    -Cavalry spawn with horses on ships which leads to a huge logjam, also Cannons spawn on the planks and they completely block the path which only compounds the traffic jam with the horses.
    -Characters have missing legs ( down to the shin) if they don't wear trousers, some farmers spawn with only shoes or shoe less thus trouser less if there upper body piece doesn't extend downward.
    -Two Music tracks playing at the same time, I had this sad song after I Lost a battle not sure if this is intended ( but it was awesome) but when i went around entering villages another music clip would play (it was the same one over and over)
    -Overlapping Orders, Options for giving orders overlap, though it might be because im on a laptop
  8. Congrats!

Great Work!
  9. Awesome mod

I second this notion, Great job Docm30!
    Here is what I posted on MODDB
    Love the mod, AND I KNOW ITS STILL IN ALPHA but for what its worth here are my 2 cents.
    -Troop Cost/ Wages need balancing, I know this mod will have a unique system for this but as it is, it needs work.
    -Scotland should have Scottish units,Wales should have its own units, Irish etc.
    -Absolutely love the no vassalage thing (Unique) but there should be a way to work your way up from the ranks. (Maybe a modified freelancer that makes you a vassal?)
    -Varied Starts, Vassalage start maybe?
    -Tournaments, the lack of. I know they are being modified to something unique but I had to bring it up
    -Factions, Spain, Portugal, Denmark etc., this one for sure is being worked on just thought i'd touch on it.
    -Characters have missing legs if they don't wear trousers, some farmers spawn with only shoes or shoe less thus trouser less if there upper body piece doesn't extend downward.
    -Frigate Battles they are broken as of the first alpha release. To start, water battles sometimes occur when you are not in water ( I had one occur east of the small little green faction next to trees wazterskie?..sp) Cavalry spawn with horses on ships which leads to a huge logjam, also Cannons spawn on the planks and they completely block the path which only compounds the traffic jam with the horses.
    -Bugs, obviously bound to happen with all the great work put in. On the stern side of the ship there is a bug on the enemy side where while on a horse you can fall through the end of the ship(while hugging the side and land at the bottom of the sea in big battles there is always enemy Cavalry down there and it's annoying.
    ALSO the tournaments are always "going to be held" and never actually appear.
    -Minor Annoyances. These aren't a priority or even a problem for some but after a prize fight it sends you back to the town menu which is annoying as it should just take you back to the location of the fight promoter like vanilla does.
  10. Suggestions and ideas

Great Work on the mod. Is it possible to add an optional poll in invasion to have respawns after just 1 round? if thats not possible maybe another invasion like mode that lets you respawn faster the three round respawns are a pain and make that mode unbearable. My only gripe with an otherwise Fantastic mod.
  11. NEW v.1.5 OPEN Beta

Great work Guys, absolutely fantastic work !!!!!!
  12. Habsburg Tercios

Gilberto Cattaneo reporting in. :grin:
  13. Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

jezza93 said:
    stringingterror said:
    any latino regiments?

As in Spanish speaking? Here are a few though I think they are all EU.

8th Line Infantry
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222816.0.html
    http://www.achs.es/forum/989-8-regimiento-de-infanteria/

11 regiemento de Infanteria Ligera Campo Mayor.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,224531.0.html
    http://www.novasimulatio.tk/

Light Lancers regiment "Castilla"
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222861.0.html

3rd Foot artillery.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222944.0.html

4 Regimiento de Artilleria de la Coruna
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222741.0.html
    http://www.novasimulatio.tk/

Hope this helps :smile:
    Gracias great start point! :grin:
  14. BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

I thought followers became officers when you start a new faction. I conquered Overhill + Cherookee, and i moved my court but i can't give estates to followers. do i have to convince enemy officers to join?
Back
Top Bottom