Recent content by Someguy1

1. Open Annoying Bug on the new Patch

On the new patch that just came out for viking conquest, whenever I play sandbox, I get spammed with: SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 1 At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: invalid Troop ID: -1...
  2. In Progress My achievements are disabled after 2500+ game days

I also had the same issue, it just randomly told me achievements disabled.
  3. Resolved Annoying Glitch which was supposedly fixed

Summary: I was in the middle of defending one of my vassal's castles in a siege against one of the empires, when the Aserai declared war on me, followed by me being kicked out of the castle out of nowhere with a popup saying "you are no longer at war with the Battanians", who I was not at war...
  4. Resolved Kicked out of City during Siege.

This bug is not fixed, I just had it happen to me, but worse.
    I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Summary: I was in the middle of defending one of my vassal's castles in a siege against one of the empires, when the Aserai declared war on me, followed by me being kicked out of the castle out of nowhere with a popup saying "you are no longer at war with the Battanians", who I was not at war with, and the siege continued on without me in the castle. I tried to reload the save from before the siege, and noticed, huh, its saying "achievements disabled" despite me playing on vanilla with cheat mode disabled, AND having been able to earn achievements on this save as recently as yesterday. I tried restarting the game, and loading from a slightly earlier autosave, and its still saying achievements disabled.
    How to Reproduce: Be in a castle your vassal owns while its being besieged, and have a different kingdom declare war on you.
    Have you used cheats and if so which: None, cheat mode is off.
    Scene Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: GTX 3070
    GPU Driver Version: Current
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12650H
    RAM: 16 GBG
    Motherboard: built in
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
  5. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Dago Wolfrider said:
    Someguy1 said:
    I talked to an Adventure Guildsman to get a quest, and he told me to find a resident of "Venetor". Venetor is a city that belongs to "No One" of "Neutral" and doesn't exist.

You must finish the Third Legion quest and unlock it in order to proceed with that quest.
    The problem with that is that I am a dwarf, so its not exactly easy to accomplish.
  6. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I talked to an Adventure Guildsman to get a quest, and he told me to find a resident of "Venetor". Venetor is a city that belongs to "No One" of "Neutral" and doesn't exist.
  7. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

This may not be considered a bug per say, but it really bothers me that they swing it with the flat side rather than with the sharpened ends. Is this intentional?
  8. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

On the "Kill Joan Zweibel" quest, the party of scouts I was supposed to follow killed themselves by fighting a random group of enemies. Where does her army spawn so I can find her?
  9. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Leonion said:
    Someguy1 said:
    I am getting a set of error messages relatively constantly flooding my message panel so much that it just doesn't show up most of the time. the error messages are:
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1662: Invalid Party ID:3; LINE NO: 61:
    At script : battle_political_consequences
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1650: Invalid Party ID:3; LINE NO: 62:
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1617: Invalid Party ID:3; LINE NO: 147:
    At script : game_event_simulate_battle
    It occasionally also mentions lines 33 and 34.
    Is there anything I can do on my side to fix this/these errors?
    Well.. congratulations, you're the third person to encounter this critical bug the reasons for which we still don't know.

This "hotfix" should kinda fix this:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pw8b5nd9zzl51yr/0.9_hf_missing_tp2.zip?dl=0
    It's for you only, it should be installed on top of the last "normal" hotfix and you shouldn't overwrite it with anything else until you finish the current game.

And to everyone - if you ever see invalid party 3 error, stop playing immediately, load your last working save file and if the error starts appearing regardless after some point, go the the forum and I'll make a "patch" for you that will finally allow us to detect where it's coming from.
    I am pretty new to this type of thing. Where exactly am I supposed to download the hotfix? IF my version of the game has any hotfixes, it came with my download
  10. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

So, on the quest to find the red immortals, I can't find the scholar in Amarna. I went there after I was told to by the guy in the center of learning. Where do I find him?
  11. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I am getting a set of error messages relatively constantly flooding my message panel so much that it just doesn't show up most of the time. the error messages are:
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1662: Invalid Party ID:3; LINE NO: 61:
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1650: Invalid Party ID:3; LINE NO: 62:
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1617: Invalid Party ID:3; LINE NO: 147:
    At script : game_event_simulate_battle
    It occasionally also mentions lines 33 and 34.
    Is there anything I can do on my side to fix this/these errors?
Back
Top Bottom