Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys,

so Im on day 230 got my own kingdom going all nice and stuff but I cant find the adventurers in the taverns? Like I did all their quests but the one with the Meatbrewer which really annoys me.
Am I missing something? Are they supposed to be gone?

I googled it but no one seems to have had that problem, or they just know whats up lol.

If this is the wrong forum i deeply apologize, quite new to all of this  :oops: .

Warbiatch said:
Hey guys,

so Im on day 230 got my own kingdom going all nice and stuff but I cant find the adventurers in the taverns? Like I did all their quests but the one with the Meatbrewer which really annoys me.

I googled it but no one seems to have had that problem, or they just know whats up lol.

If this is the wrong forum i deeply apologize, quite new to all of this  :oops: .

Hey there,

If you have teleported around to check all the cities and they are still not there, then they might be locked in Venetor(just a guess).
Or maybe you didn't do the very first "tutorial quest" of getting the money back from bandits. I think that's supposed to be the initiator for the adventurer's guild quest.

willyflare said:
Warbiatch said:
Hey guys,

Hey there,

If you have teleported around to check all the cities and they are still not there, then they might be locked in Venetor(just a guess).
Or maybe you didn't do the very first "tutorial quest" of getting the money back from bandits. I think that's supposed to be the initiator for the adventurer's guild quest.

That could be it...I barely saw any scouting parties for the damn third legion armor though. So not looking forward to this whole venetor thing.
And like I said I did all the other quests for them, including the first one... Gonna try it thanks!

Edit: Great now i got into the outpost but Atanos Austad is nowhere to be found? I know hes supposed to be at the temple but he isnt for me? :sad:

Warbiatch said:
That could be it...I barely saw any scouting parties for the damn third legion armor though. So not looking forward to this whole venetor thing.
And like I said I did all the other quests for them, including the first one... Gonna try it thanks!

Edit: Great now i got into the outpost but Atanos Austad is nowhere to be found? I know hes supposed to be at the temple but he isnt for me? :sad:

He's not at the temple. He's somewhere around a bunch of buildings beside the market. It's somewhere right from the bridge if you face the castle/fort directly.
latest

Edit: Those buildings in the left side of the pic.

Tiger of the East said:
Warbiatch said:

He's not at the temple. He's somewhere around a bunch of buildings beside the market. It's somewhere right from the bridge if you face the castle/fort directly.
latest

Edit: Those buildings in the left side of the pic.

No there is the other dude Visavo Austad, Im looking for the "new" guy who gives a quest for restoring Venetor....or did they change it somehow again?

Warbiatch said:
No there is the other dude Visavo Austad, Im looking for the "new" guy who gives a quest for restoring Venetor....or did they change it somehow again?
Ahh, that guy. Just wait for a few days and he'll appear eventually. I just ran around for 15 days doing other quests before returning to the Fort and he was there when I got back. I probably takes less in reality though so just run around the world map for 4-7 days then maybe he spawns at that time.

Today I knocked a high level unit (Mosoru Warlord) in battle but when the battle ended I didn't find him in the prisoner stack. I would assume it's related to the system that don't allow you to recruit high level unit from resuced prisoners unless your relations is high enough but anyhow, please check it out.

natt said:
Today I knocked a high level unit (Mosoru Warlord) in battle but when the battle ended I didn't find him in the prisoner stack. I would assume it's related to the system that don't allow you to recruit high level unit from resuced prisoners unless your relations is high enough but anyhow, please check it out.
If I understood you correctly, you knocked him out in the battle? Well then you can't recruit him, only take him as a prisoner.

Otherwise If he should've been in the rescued prisoners section, then yes it is related to the system.

I am getting a set of error messages relatively constantly flooding my message panel so much that it just doesn't show up most of the time. the error messages are:
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1662: Invalid Party ID:3; LINE NO: 61:
At script : battle_political_consequences
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1650: Invalid Party ID:3; LINE NO: 62:
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1617: Invalid Party ID:3; LINE NO: 147:
At script : game_event_simulate_battle
It occasionally also mentions lines 33 and 34.
Is there anything I can do on my side to fix this/these errors?

I'm not sure if this counts as a bug but I finished the questline from kichavis and was going to get her as a companion. However, I forgot I had a a full party size and I saved so now I can't go back and get her as she isn't in the castle or my party. Is there any way to manually add her to my party?

Someguy1 said:
I am getting a set of error messages relatively constantly flooding my message panel so much that it just doesn't show up most of the time. the error messages are:
Was the cheat menu on when this appeared? If not then this is probably from a corrupted download. Try redownloading and reinstalling the mod.

Tyler123839 said:
I'm not sure if this counts as a bug but I finished the questline from kichavis and was going to get her as a companion. However, I forgot I had a a full party size and I saved so now I can't go back and get her as she isn't in the castle or my party. Is there any way to manually add her to my party?
You can add her via cheats. Open the cheatmenu, go to next page(press once/twice, I forgot how many). The press add Kivachis(or something like that).

Someguy1 said:
Well.. congratulations, you're the third person to encounter this critical bug the reasons for which we still don't know.

This "hotfix" should kinda fix this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pw8b5nd9zzl51yr/0.9_hf_missing_tp2.zip?dl=0
It's for you only, it should be installed on top of the last "normal" hotfix and you shouldn't overwrite it with anything else until you finish the current game.

And to everyone - if you ever see invalid party 3 error, stop playing immediately, load your last working save file and if the error starts appearing regardless after some point, go the the forum and I'll make a "patch" for you that will finally allow us to detect where it's coming from.

Horse archer AI seems to effect horse usable crossbows...not sure if it was intentional. Only problem is characters cannot rotate with them as far as bows. So AI units when directly pursued will end up firing round after round sideways at nothing since they cannot turn all the way to reach the target chasing them.

Leonion said:
Someguy1 said:
Well.. congratulations, you're the third person to encounter this critical bug the reasons for which we still don't know.

It's for you only, it should be installed on top of the last "normal" hotfix and you shouldn't overwrite it with anything else until you finish the current game.

And to everyone - if you ever see invalid party 3 error, stop playing immediately, load your last working save file and if the error starts appearing regardless after some point, go the the forum and I'll make a "patch" for you that will finally allow us to detect where it's coming from.
I am pretty new to this type of thing. Where exactly am I supposed to download the hotfix? IF my version of the game has any hotfixes, it came with my download

Someguy1 said:
Leonion said:

I am pretty new to this type of thing. Where exactly am I supposed to download the hotfix? IF my version of the game has any hotfixes, it came with my download
AFAIK, the latest hotfix has not been added to the main download. You can find the link for Hotfix 5 in the first post of the "Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread ..." thread.
It's a dropbox link.

@Leonion: I'm always impressed with how quickly you respond to errors like this. Heartfelt thanks for the continuing hard work! :party:

Someguy1 said:
This may not be considered a bug per say, but it really bothers me that they swing it with the flat side rather than with the sharpened ends. Is this intentional?
What do you mean? All weapons in the game swings with the sharpened end, like as it is in the vanilla game. Though there might be a weapon that is not aligned properly. What weapon did you use/see that swings with the flat side and not the sharp edge?

Tiger of the East said:
Someguy1 said:
This may not be considered a bug per say, but it really bothers me that they swing it with the flat side rather than with the sharpened ends. Is this intentional?
What do you mean? All weapons in the game swings with the sharpened end, like as it is in the vanilla game. Though there might be a weapon that is not aligned properly. What weapon did you use/see that swings with the flat side and not the sharp edge?

Someone posted a picture of the "blunt/wrong/hammerlike" usage of a bladed crossbow not long ago. This "bug" does not really bother me though. I started noticing it only after seeing that image, but I do not pay attention to it in general: most enemies can hardly survive my first blow.

So, I was enlisted in a Hakkon party (Hakkon General III), as i got knocked down and retreated, then went back in with the next wave, at the end screen, as Hakkon general was defeated, i could hire men... including all the defeated lords. So, now i have a party of my own with 6 hakkon lords. I dont see how this is normal  :grin:.  Also, i can talk to them, alter their equipment, change skills when available. Kinda funny to have lords run around the battle field and massacre everything for me. Basically, if you get knocked down, retreat, and the army is defeated, then you are saved by another party from the same faction, it allows you to resque any prisoners, and take the hostile ones, like you were the one to engage.

Back
Top Bottom