Recent content by Slyde

1. Companions..

I like your ideas. I would like for it to sometimes be quests to get the companions like one of them say if you beat him in a duel then he or she will join you. Other quest givers like the ones who ask for their daughter to be rescued could join you due to loyalty, etc. Also, I would like to see an option to use your diplomacy with the bandit leader in a hideout instead of having to fight him and maybe have him be able to join you.

Totally agree. Hope they try something different other than just a speech check to get companions when it gets a full release . I just don't feel attached to my companions other than just finding one to do a certain job like so-and-so the Spicevendor (right you hired, now get out there and run my caravan until you inevitably get owned by a group of bandits)
    Would be cool to earn a companion with the Spicevendor name ie having a good relation with the shopkeepers in a town and you ask to start a caravan they may introduce you to that companion. And if you have a low relation they can introduce you to someone with low trade skills.
  2. Companions..

I never really like the way you recruited Companions in Warband and Bannerlord. It was just so simple, find any companion talk to them, pay whatever sum they asked for and done, you have companion now.

If I remember correctly, in the original Mount and Blade (not warband), Borcha was actually a prisoner in one of the castle dungeons and if you talk to him he tells you he was wrongfully imprisoned and asks for your help. If you convince the lord to let him go, Borcha becomes your companion.
    Marnid is a random guy who has 5 bucks to his name, no weapons or armour and asks you to help him. If you do he too becomes your companion.

I loved that and added to the immersion, instead of magically looking at encyclopedia that knows where everyone is 24-7 and knows what skill/traits they have without even meeting them or talking to them first.
  3. Why do 5 looters kill my men all of a sudden?

I honestly don't know why we just cant have looters be non-lethal indefinitely and leave it like that. There are other bandit type armies/troops running around if you need a challenge.
    Yesterday I did an autocalc against a single looter (last remaining looter after a battle I fought manually) and I had 5 Tiers-3 Imperial Infantryman and the looter still managed to kill one of my guys. Were the stones he was using armour piercing?
  4. Resolved Green/Yellow/Red Profits not color coded correctly

I'm having the same issue.
    I started a new game on the Beta 1.4 and also have the first trade perk (Whole seller) but none of the profits are marked. All prices are just default yellow (no matter how much I sell or buy).
  5. Could we get back to looters only wounding your men?

I really want them to fix the Auto calcs. Since the beta updates I am finding the beginning of the game quite grindy and it doesn't help that i have to manually fight each battle against looters just to level up my party just so my top tier troops don't get nuked in auto resolves.

I don't mind loosing some of my troops against the other bandit parties like sea raider, desert bandits, etc because I will probably loose one of more troop/s if I fight manually because of a stray arrow or javelin.
  6. Resolved "Profit will be marked" doesn't work between sessions

I have the exact same problem, It happens in both the e1.1.0 and the 1.2.0Beta version for me.
  7. Need More Info Visual glitch witch armor piece

I have the same issue. Just loaded my save with the new update 1.0.9 and my companion with the "Highland Noble Braces" Glitched out with the same issue as Emagut's character. Worked fine in previous patches.
  8. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

HoJu said:
    Slyder said:
    When I join a fight in the arena and win, the arena master will say that I won 10 francs but the money does not show in my wallet. After a day I tried another arena in another city and the same thing happens. I'm using 1.4 patch
    You hace to go back to the arena and speak with the guy again to claim your reward. Or that's how it was before 1.4. I assume it's the same now.

Yeah i was doing that in 1.3 and i did the same here for 1.4,  when you exit the arena and re-enter and talk to the arena master to claim your prize,  but i do not get any money/reward.
  9. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

When I join a fight in the arena and win, the arena master will say that I won 10 francs but the money does not show in my wallet. After a day I tried another arena in another city and the same thing happens. I'm using 1.4 patch
  10. What can Persuade be used for?

I know it could be used for some quests i.e where you have stop two lords from arguing and sort out their difference, if you do not have a good persuasion skill then you have to side with one lord.
    Could also be used to persuade Lords for other factions to join your party (not 100% sure)
  11. War of Rights

My bad  :sad:
    Its just nice to see more games in this genre coming out.
  12. War of Rights

Have you guys heard of this upcoming game called War of Rights. I stumbled upon it while browsing Greenlight. It look very promising and set in around the same era as L'aigle. They have a kickstarter page(link below) and a website https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1947432146/war-of-rights...
  13. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Not sure if these have been said yet:
    - Cutthroat troops have no weapons assigned to them.
    - If i join my factions Marshall and we take an enemies town, after successfully winning the battle, I get no good relations with all (Generals) involved in the battle. Playing for the french I've helped captured Four Towns and my relation with all the other generals involved are still below 2.
    - If I select the "Enable Formation AI" option in the PBOD mod options, the AI will not use formations in battle. They just charge straight into battle, half of my allies troops are dead by the time I've got my troops in place.
    - My artillery is assigned to #2 Musketeers not #9, so if I move my Line Infantry along the map, my artillery men will follow them. Sometimes they will stay with the artillery but majority of the time they join my Line Infantry.
    - Kings/Emperors will not assign Marshalship, Fiefs and Towns to anyone unless you talk to him or his generals and support someones bid for Marshalship, Fiefs and Towns. If I don't give my support then nothing will happen.

Lastly, all I want to say is this is an amazing mod. I've had so much fun so far.
  14. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

The one thing that still fascinates me is how patient you guys are, seeing as only a teaser trailer, (which explained nothing except for the BANNERLORD), of one of the most anticipated games to come out this year. Well one of my most anticipated games.
  15. Dev Diary Feedback: Tournament Enhancements

First I would like to say that the new Tornament enhancement is really good.
    I just have a couple issues with,
    - some NPCs reload the crossbow faster than I can draw my bow
    - NPC's throwing the javelin so fast ( by the time they released one, they have already ready to release another, like a medieval semi-automatic :grin:) and the damage they apply on impact can take 99% of my health with one hit.
    - I do like the vegitation in some arenas, but in some arenas there is just too much. The issue is that the arenas are too small to have full vegitation especially when using a horse.

I am using Beta 2.5 with patch and hotfix. also I have level-scaling unticked
Back
Top Bottom