Recent content by Skandinav

1. Skandinav

Einherjar {Closed}

Nice to see you, too, Der Hengist  :smile:

And you all, good Summer, take care  :wink:
  2. Skandinav

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Plate Armour Pack (UPDATED FOR WARBAND, 06/11/10)

Despite having fought in your masterly armors for years I never got to thank you, Narf. This resource is one of the greatest services done to the WB community. Thanks!

Any chance an update could see some of the gilded armors, gauntlets and helmets in pure steel only?
  3. Skandinav

Melee: Battlegrounds Kickstarter (by cRPG devs) - UPDATED THREAD!

This is the most exciting game under development for any WB fan, go spill your in-group out-group psychology elsewhere.
  4. Skandinav

Einherjar {Closed}

Fyrdie!

Real busy, what about you?  :smile:
  5. Skandinav

Einherjar {Closed}

Nice but wtf, very, very odd to make a Total War 'Grandmaster' collection first and foremost without the original Shogun and Medieval (still best main game in the series), and even then without the expansions which are the absolute height of the series; Mongol Invasion for Shogun 1, Viking Invasion for Medieval 1 and Barbarian Invasion for Rome.

But I've actually installed Shogun 2 just yesterday myself :smile: hope it turns out to be decent enough, not a fan of weaboos and Tom Cruise samurai Hollywood fantasy stuff (nor the direction CA has taken with the latest intallments).
  6. Skandinav

Vølvens Spådom (animationsfilm)

Part 1 Part 2
  7. Skandinav

Einherjar {Closed}

Looks like her but my gf was right then.

Here comes Honey Boo Boo Season 1 Episode 1 Part 1

The intellectual height of The Learning Channel, hereby recommended.
  8. Skandinav

Einherjar {Closed}

Shema, is that avatar 'Mama' from 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'?
  9. Skandinav

Einherjar {Closed}

Love the obvious racism of Zwarte Piet; Saint Nicholas' servant just had to be a black man in 1845.
  10. Skandinav

Avgift per månad?

Det er vist også noget med at der er større fortjeneste for TaleWorlds hvis man køber det direkte fra dem af; var i hvert fald derfor jeg købte mit dér igennem.
Back
Top Bottom