Melee: Battlegrounds Kickstarter (by cRPG devs) - UPDATED THREAD!

Users who are viewing this thread

I was not a fan of crpg either. It's good, but when you can abuse the time played system by using builds that shouldn't work well, you know there's a problem. I have no faith they'll make a good game.

Eh, i appreciate that they spent countless hours creating new content for the community for free. It might not have been the content you wanted or liked, but simply that they created such a major mod gives me a fair bit of faith.

And while im at it, a mod is a mod is a mod, which means they were limited in what they could do and certainly not obglitated to create a perfectly balanced system.

Gosh, native community, do you have to make it this easy? Post thread with "crpg" anywhere in it, insta-rage. What does that tell anyone? :lol:

The things you post about it are funny too, bet none of you have even tried the thing recently (as in, within the last 6 months) :roll:

Oh, and, yeah, i'm excited :smile:

[ptx] said:
Gosh, native community, do you have to make it this easy? Post thread with "crpg" anywhere in it, insta-rage. What does that tell anyone? :lol:

The things you post about it are funny too, bet none of you have even tried the thing recently (as in, within the last 6 months) :roll:

Tell me, have you ever blanketly said a CoD game was bad before playing it? If so, you have no leg to stand on. The developers have never addressed the issue of cavalry or two handed sword, which are as a whole far superior to anything else. They nerfed archery because it was hard to counter and because it stopped 2H from tearing through teams. 9/10 of the "played for four years" or "pros" as you'd call them, use 2H or Lancer Cav, or both. The heirloom system did nothing except magnify the issue by making those already better than average player godlike. There are numerous people with pure strength/2h builds, because heirloomed weapons and armor absorb so much damage and deal so much in return, the fights aren't fun.

No, i haven't and the rest of that post is either full false or just plain exaggeration.

Funny, because recently people have been complaining about how the game is biased towards teamwork-zergs, rather than solo-hero domination.

PoisonCourtesan said:
Go play real life.
Great graphics, but it takes forever to grind levels, not to mention, perma-death is a real turnoff.

I'd give it 6/10.

This is the most exciting game under development for any WB fan, go spill your in-group out-group psychology elsewhere.

[ptx] said:

I haven't touched cRPG in over 3 months, so ah!

Back
Top Bottom