Recent content by SimonDoesntSay

1. Real Tournaments?

They could have it like a leaderboard system, where you can lose one game but not necessarily lose the entire competition as where you finish in each game should determine how many points you receive.
  2. Coolest feature scrapped, what is the reasoning behind that?

What feature? What was removed?

Settlement expansion. Look at the screenshots.
  3. I conquered the whole map .. what can i do after ??

How? ... no one of them have a fief .. they like a bandit now with 0 party size i cant chase them !!!

Idk then haha, maybe devs didn't think that far ahead.
  4. I conquered the whole map .. what can i do after ??

Yes pretty much, check the encyclopedia to see if there are any remaining factions and finish them off if there are.
  5. JAILBREAK?!

Unfortunately, there's no way you can free them. For now at least.
    But don't you worry, considering that the whole captive/prison thing is totally broken and useless, you can expect them to be free in 1-3 days.

You would think so man but I needed to speak with Ira one time and she was imprisoned by the Aserai for almost two weeks in game. I could even visit the prison and stand next to her but there was no dialogue option.
  6. Mercenaries will no longer join if "cruel" etc????

It's almost like there's gameplay consequences for being an evil murdering bastard who chops off the heads of surrendering prisoners. Who would have thought?

Yes, executing an enemy you've been at war with for years whose only purpose in life seems to be to raid your villages 5 times a day and is a constant thorn in your side is being an 'evil murdering bastard'.

Between imprisoning a lord who escapes the next day and lobbing off his head before the next sucker comes along, I know which one most people are taking.

Take that condescending attitude elsewhere kid.
  7. Coolest feature scrapped, what is the reasoning behind that?

I ran the article through google translate. The article to begin with looks shady, with no references or video to back up the content. It's also 2 years old, and from every single other interview or Q&A there's been where this question has been asked, they have flat out denied they're working on such a feature and also explained why. So I don't see why you ever got your hopes up for such a feature, it was very clearly not coming.

You and Ggoddkkiller are actually both right, so I don't see why you're arguing with him? The first guy (eminmetehan) mentioned co-op and you said it's never been confirmed, then Ggoddkkiller replied giving you a source where co-op was discussed, then you bash him and were like "omg I don't know why you got your hopes up" when he actually.. never? All he did was correct what you said.

To clear everything up - co-op was once discussed by Taleworlds and they said it was considered but "would increase the complexity and development time of the project considerably and therefore it will not be included in the release. We can hopefully add it as a DLC after release" Check https://steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/2675590778917470953

So um yeah, you're both right. No need to start an argument with people when there wasn't a need for one in the first place since neither of you were disagreeing anyway, yet you thought you were.
  8. should there be a cultural variety of armor and weapons in the game?

Seriously these factions are completely fictional but take inspiration from real-life empires. They'll never add China (or any other real-life country for that matter) because it's purely fictional. Maybe they'll add some sort of faction inspired by Chinese culture, but not China itself.
  9. SP Top Suggestions

Please review my thread. It falls under 'compilations'

10. SP - General Suggestion list

Any feedback?
  11. SP - General Suggestion list

FINANCIAL 1 - I would like to see more things to spend our money on. 1.1 Castle upgrades which changes the castle map 1.2 Pay for people to attempt to assassinate other nobles (though it would be very costly to avoid it being OP AND it would have a success rate depending on your own luck, charm...
  12. Escaping lords are breaking the game!

Taken from my post in another thread:

Having a lord or noble as a prisoner should be a much bigger deal than it is. A lord should be a political bargaining chip, being able to ransom a lord in exchange for a town or castle, or another prisoner, or just a lot of gold. Selling the ruler of the western empire to a ransom broker in a seedy taven for 5k is ridiculous lol, especially considering they just raise an army once again. Having a lord as your prisoner should be one of the ultimate bargaining tools - and not only that, but it should depend on what type of lord. If I had Ira as a prisoner, Rhagaea should absolutely agree to move back some of her armies or agree not to declare war on me for a year or two. This is because Ira is the supposed heir to the throne. Similarly, if I didn't give Ira back then Rhagaea should come at me with her entire force and try to wipe my faction from the face of the planet. Should work the other way too, if you are captured and you have really high relations with your faction then they should try to negotiate for you and try to get you out. Attempted prison breaks under the cover of darkness or an all-out war resulting in the deaths of thousands.

13. AI armies seem to refuse to build siege equipment now

I had this same issue too! Vlandia sieged Battanian castle and proceeded without any siege equipment, other than the basic ladders. Weird.
Back
Top Bottom