Recent content by Shemet

1. Shemet

I tried... but I won't give up.

For me it's playable, but there is quit a bit of staggering here and there and there are massive differences in performance in different parts of the game. Sieges seems to be for me where FPS drops through the bottom.

Performance also seems to change from patch to patch, so they are clearly working on it. Interestingly 1.3.0 runs much worst for me then previous patches.
    Likewise with patch 1.3.0, my laptop also has a staggering but the thing is that is very persistent, but I'll wait for future patches or even try sometime atm.
  2. Shemet

I tried... but I won't give up.

Hey Bannerlord, Shemet here. Well I tried searching for best performance settings and optimization mods or waiting for the patches, but the moment I want to play Bannerlord, I can't find it pleasant with all this staggering and fps drop, keeping my game sometimes tedious to play with. I don't...
  3. Shemet

how do i complete the train troops quest?

Recently, what happened to me is that with the 10 troops when 1 dies the quest automatically fails and all my trained troops become worthless :/
  4. Shemet

Is there an option to start battle dismounted?

So I've seen many lords and ladies in their horses when in the world map, but when time of sieges they appear without horse, and also there are skills and modifiers which affect when starting in foot to battle like athletics. And my thing is, there is a way or option in which you can start a...
  5. Shemet

Types of Companions by their Titles, +Clan roles!! [Sort of guide?]

The guide is outdated and there are many more companions now. You'll find at least 2 companions wich are good steward: the Swift and the Spicevender.

But maybe a fresh game is needed for them to appear ?
    It may be, sadly this guide I'll maybe change it just adding the new companions and their stats, but first gotta find them
  6. Shemet

Types of Companions by their Titles, +Clan roles!! [Sort of guide?]

Is there any companion good to put in one of your city ?
    Hmm for cities, a Companion with good Steward level is highly recommended, but at the moment I haven't found any so I just use my noble wife since she has a good level. Maybe with the new followers appearing now I found some Engineers now, they have the title "the Scholar", but for Steward no luck.
  7. Shemet

Founding a Kingdom.

Btw, choosing
    the dismantle empire option
    , can I make my own empire/kingdom without the empire relation?
  8. Shemet

Founding a Kingdom.

Hey Shemet,

you have the choice once you assemble the dragon banner to either unite the empire or dismantle the empire, so you can build any kind of kingdom you like once you reach this stage of the game.

hope this helps.
    Oh great! thanks squirrel knight :smile:
  9. Shemet

All my heroes are busy to create a Party. (Bug?)

my hero's name wich it happens with is called Gwennein the healer
    Hey there, hmm how I solve this problem is to kick all heroes that I can't make a party with and just recruit other heroes with same traits and that's it. I recommend you to check stats for heroes, like the Healer is better to stay off in your party. I made a thread with a guide to know more about heroes and traits!! :smile:
  10. Shemet

Founding a Kingdom.

Hey there everybody, everyone is well! So I was watching some Bannerlords videos and most players when doing the main quest "Neretzes' Folly" and then the "Dragon Banner" they all mostly found a kingdom mainly in the Empire. And my thing is, I know that you need to do the main quest for building...
  11. Shemet

Talking, aka spending time with wife counts as pregnancy? Or just cheating...

So I looked through the forum and guides to see how to get a child, and says that you need your wife to be with you in your party and in moments will appear that your wife bears your child. But right now, my wife is the governor of my town and recently I came to speak with her just to see if...
  12. Shemet

Poll - What is your favorite faction ?

And feels sad for Aserai, seem like one of the undervalue faction with a bad low tier troop and hard time overcoming that. Also the Khuzait being the predeccesors of the Kerghit Khanate feels underpower and not that strong, really see little to no presence of them in my map, just my brother staying in Chaikand and seemly my older daughter idk why...
  13. Shemet

Poll - What is your favorite faction ?

Empire is fun for the roman-like architecture, society and troops, really liked the versailty. Sturgians is the one faction I want to play but can't find a way to do it, still working on it, really like its concept and viking/russian/invader vibe. Finally, vlandians, their troops, a mix of Swadians and Rodhoks plus their concept art and medieval theme is by far my favorite. Anyway still playing my first playthrough with the Empire!

#EmpireDidNothingWrong
  14. Shemet

Patch e1.0.5, thoughts?

It's definitely getting there, and if they can keep this pace of updates going, then the game is going to be in a good place by the end of Spring.
    Yes! That's what I've been talking about in recent threads of TW being bad and shallow, this patches are constantly being delivered in a daily basis and that's a really good help for us and the developers. I hope to see more coming and seeing Bannerlord become the game it aspires to be :smile:
  15. Shemet

Patch e1.0.5, thoughts?

Well first and formost, they made some Simplified chinese text improvements, i think this was a priority for everyone on the forums and i think i speak for everyone when i say that this is a huge help.

but seriously
    the terrain performance fix for low configs seems to have made a huge impact on my second pc, that is a huge step forward to making this playable on my second pc, i might actually be able to invite a friend over to play while we are sitting next to each other soon instead of playing together via discord while each sitting in our own house. i really love playing together while we are in the same room.

the archer fix is a godsend since i usually play with a lot of archers.

at first glance the empires spiraling out of controll has become less of a problem. empires doing this is a huge problem and i am very happy they took yet another step in the right direction on that front, the lords being more selective about their targets also helps in this, the less they travel the more they will be able to defend their own lands.

a very good patch, Keep up the good work TW!!
    I didn't take much notice of the simplified chinese text improvement, but now that you say it is really a big step forward in improving the communication and media of the forum. That's really good!

Yeah, this is one is a really good patch!
Back
Top Bottom