Founding a Kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey there everybody, everyone is well!
So I was watching some Bannerlords videos and most players when doing the main quest "Neretzes' Folly" and then the "Dragon Banner" they all mostly found a kingdom mainly in the Empire. And my thing is, I know that you need to do the main quest for building your own kingdom, but is this quest only for making an Empire-related kingdom? Or you can build any type of kingdom?

Thanks!

Hey Shemet,

you have the choice once you assemble the dragon banner to either unite the empire or dismantle the empire, so you can build any kind of kingdom you like once you reach this stage of the game.

hope this helps.

Hey Shemet,

you have the choice once you assemble the dragon banner to either unite the empire or dismantle the empire, so you can build any kind of kingdom you like once you reach this stage of the game.

hope this helps.
Oh great! thanks squirrel knight :smile:

Yes once you have a fief and enough clan renown to finish the quest to start your kingdom, you can do whatever you like. I believe the choice to unite or dismantle only effects how the rest of the quest will play out, but at this point you can just stop playing the quest, thats what I did. It'll be obvious once you reach the point where you have the option to create your own kingdom.

i did the quest and made my own NON-Empire kingdom and have eradicated the empire. it seems they added a new quest to take out the empire you dont join. either kill the empire or help the empire.

Back
Top Bottom