Recent content by Shadowcreep

1. Shadowcreep

Isn't heavy armour a little too OP?

Baalzie said:
    gchojna1 said:
    One of the great advantages of this mod is very very  thick armor. Do not change it because you get such a mod like any other. Set on copies and hammers and enjoy this really great mod.
    In this mod you can feel what it really means to have armor :smile:

Greg

If You've EVER worn armor and fought in mellee in real life, you'd know that a SINGLE hammer blow to the head no matter WHAT helmet you wear will make youy almost puke your guts out... 2 blows will have you on your knees at least with the helmet disfigured a third will cave in your skull for SURE! And that's from a dude on his feet without the force of a galloping horse!
    This mod doesn't make you feel what it really means to have armor, it makes you feel what it's like to have a fantasy FORCEFIELD equipped...
    Don't write as if you know facts when you know **** all about reality!

Sir Wolfeye of Malta

He never said he was talking about reality. Try to read his post before you lose control of yourself.
  2. Shadowcreep

Bug Report - Version 3.0

I too am getting this error. I started in Rome. As soon as I fight off the first bandit in the opening sequence, I get two error messages that romanredshirt.dds cannot load. I assume they're the textures of the merchant that comes out to greet you.

The first time I got the error it was fatal. Now I did it and I seem to be in the merchant's room, without problems. The error messages appeared both times.

I also get a repeating error message upon clicking New Game that there are not enough banner files for all the lords.

I get error messages when I enter Rome's armor shop that the game cannot load Textures\roman_red_shirt_spec.dds or \roman_red_shirt_NORM.dds

More texture problems:  roman_helmat_spec.dds & roman_helmat_NORM.dds failed to load when I talked to a noble

Roman Levy troops seem to be glowing. I think it's their body armor doing it.
  3. Shadowcreep

Make Blunt Weapons More Common Overall

Whether you go to shops or you go to a battlefield, blunt weapons are terribly uncommon in Calradia. Maces and hammers would definitely be useful against men in heavy armor; a blade isn't always the answer to everything. I find it difficult to grab a good blunt weapon from a weapon merchant...
  4. Shadowcreep

Custom banners for Warband

So how can we turn our banners into a file readable by M&B? I'd prefer to make my own and load my own into my own games.
  5. Shadowcreep

Patch 1.111

Thirn said:
    Shadowcreep said:
    They still need to make your customized control maps stay after turning off the game. It's quite annoying having to rechange several settings every time I restart Warband. Control maps stayed in the original M&B. Fix this already!

Make sure you bind all the keys and then the "Done" button will highlight - use that to save your keybinds.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate that.
  6. Shadowcreep

How about - Renaming captures castles?

It's not difficult to implement a feature to rename a location, search for all instances of <LOCATIONNAME> in the code, and replace any variables associated with, say, Nelag Castle, with whatever you'd like to rename it to.
  7. Shadowcreep

Getting knocked out wont auto finish the battle!

A few mods have this feature, notably Prophecy of Pendor from M&B. I very much enjoy the feature. Having the battle stop (for you) makes sense when you're defeated in battle, but I believe the game is funner when you can still watch and even order troops around whilst defeated, though that last bit probably wouldn't make it into Native should this ever be incorporated.
  8. Shadowcreep

Add another building option to cities - Bank.

The only "banks" around this time period were the treasuries of lords and kings, filled with gold, silver, and other valuables.
  9. Shadowcreep

Meeting people - "Your lord is in another castle"

I've been wanting something similar to this for when I run into a warband in the field and need to find a particular lord out of the bundle. Sometimes, if there are a large amount of lords together, not all of their banners will load.
    I was thinking of being able to talk to one lord and ask to talk to another one within so far a distance, and immediately have the conversation with them.
  10. Shadowcreep

Repeater crossbow

rat-boyJ said:
    Is it possible to make crossbows repeat. so like have 5-10 shots before reload

It is possible to mod that, yes.
  11. Shadowcreep

Rape, pillage and acts of mass murder.

You can already do this by going to loot a village with 25 or fewer total men in your party, including yourself. Slaughter the villagers.

That's the best you're going to get in that department.
  12. Shadowcreep

Executions

PrinceGhaldir said:
    No, simply new lords pop up, easier, more simple and just... better.

So there's an infinite amount of lords? That's stupid.
  13. Shadowcreep

Patch 1.111

They still need to make your customized control maps stay after turning off the game. It's quite annoying having to rechange several settings every time I restart Warband. Control maps stayed in the original M&B. Fix this already!
  14. Shadowcreep

Version 1.110 is Out (please post your findings and enhancements)

The Heavy Great Long Axe has its Swing damage listed twice.

The game continues playing even if you've alt+tabbed.
    (I only care about single player.)
  15. Shadowcreep

Version 1.110 is Out (please post your findings and enhancements)

Oh I do hope my set control maps will actually STAY mapped. Trying game now.
Back
Top Bottom