Recent content by ringus

1. How to get Kingdom power up, or at least have less wars?

I haven't followed the central quest line, but I am still in perma war and its getting frustrating. I assume I look like a weak target? I need more nobles to join me? I have multiple cities loads of castle's yet my Kingdom power is barley over 1000. I desperately need nobles, but its so...
  2. Giving fiefs

am having some success and have 3 towns and 6 castles all owned by me. I don't want to use companions as governors. But I have talked to a few lords hoping I could give them a town to be my vassal , but I dont seem to have an option to give town (after doing rpg questions (rubbish)). I hope i...
  3. Crazy smithing?

I just made a tier IV two handed sword dropped a few stats because my skills were to low. But Its work over a 100K !!!! Tier III sword s going for around 30k . The money seems insane!!! Infact to insane, its to expensive to sell!! Is this an issue? Many thanks Edward
  4. Delivery mission -FAILED

I am a little disappointed, that I was unable to complete the mission as the city was under siege. I have lost reputation and I am now a theif!!
  5. Can i just see the number of infantry archers etc

hover over is helping thanks
  6. Can i just see the number of infantry archers etc

Hi, Pains me when upgrading.. I just want to know do I need archers infantry or cav. It is fine when you have a 20 or so army but when its bigger I am finding it it a right hassle working out the numbers. I would love it if I could see my army composition . something like 30 man army 10 inf...
Back
Top Bottom