Can i just see the number of infantry archers etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

Pains me when upgrading.. I just want to know do I need archers infantry or cav. It is fine when you have a 20 or so army but when its bigger I am finding it it a right hassle working out the numbers. I would love it if I could see my army composition . something like 30 man army 10 inf ,10 cav 10 archers . At the moment I have to count each tier. I a hoping I have been silly :smile:

thanks

Hovering over the party on the map will show you that. IK what you mean though, the party screen feels all over the place when you have a lot of units of various types/cultures.

Hi,

Pains me when upgrading.. I just want to know do I need archers infantry or cav. It is fine when you have a 20 or so army but when its bigger I am finding it it a right hassle working out the numbers. I would love it if I could see my army composition . something like 30 man army 10 inf ,10 cav 10 archers . At the moment I have to count each tier. I a hoping I have been silly :smile:

thanks

Hover your mouse over your party on the campaign map.

They've added this feature in 1.4.2 its in the party screen although its not working perfectly its there.

Isn't it the party window in the Clan screen that shows the troop composition? The actual party screen, where you can upgrade the troops in your party, doesn't have an indication of composition. This screen needs desperately needs some QoL features

Isn't it the party window in the Clan screen that shows the troop composition? The actual party screen, where you can upgrade the troops in your party, doesn't have an indication of composition. This screen needs desperately needs some QoL features
Yes thats what i ment to say,i didnt notice my mistake here ty for pointing out.

Back
Top Bottom