Recent content by Polson

1. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

Alright 1.2.5 beta is out. What next? When 1.3 beta? This Year?

@Duh_TaleWorlds 1.1.6 is still live version, i guess the next step is loading 1.2.5 to live for PC and Consoles and realising 1.3 beta am i right?
  2. SP - General Can we ask for 2048 MAX battles? So we won't need to download mods for that?

Thank you for information and quick reply.

Okay, so in the future it is possible to expand the limit? But right now there more important things to settle, is that correct?
  3. SP - General Can we ask for 2048 MAX battles? So we won't need to download mods for that?

Title says everything. A simple change in options, please.
  4. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Keep up the good work!!! THANKS <3
  5. Patch Notes v1.1.4

There are content changes in the next content update, yes. If you are asking about a fundamental overhaul to the diplomacy system, then that is not part of 1.2.0.
    How many changes are in this new patch? I hope it will introduce something we players asked for, and we will see something NEW and FRESH. Also what about the statement about the future of Bannerlord will it come out after the patch 1.2.0? Pls Duh answer the last question at least. Love the game :wink:
  6. Patch Notes v1.1.4

Working on it! The patch is still in the testing phase.

Come join us tonight at 20:30 CET on the "Thursday Siege Event" server. Should be fun.
    Is this a big patch, like extremely big? Or just regular patch, the same as 1.0.0 or 1.1.0?
  7. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

It's something I intend to pursue once we are a bit closer to the next content update.
    Are you closer to the next content update? Because we cannot wait to see and here about the plans for the future of this game :grin:
  8. Patch Notes v1.1.3

These are partially outlined in the Release Plans post. Once we are closer to sharing another content update, there will probably also be a new blog / video / statement going over what comes next.
    Okay so the development is not ended? How much you want to expand the game this year? When we can expect new statement about the future of the game? I bought the game in march 2020 on relase, the game changed to the good side, but...it needs a lot of work to do, and you know that. Modders are here, support them, otherwise i would't even care to write this post. Modders make this game amazing and outstanding interesting. And because of them i and many others are still playing the game, and could possible be able to buy DLC-s which ( i hope) are coming, i understand that you are a company, you need money, sure, but make the game beautiful, whole, detailed, make it with passion, and you will get the money you need.

Also be more informative, cause i think that we here very little from you.
  9. SP - General Mercenary Gameplay: Let kingdoms send you offers of employment

No. It may be explored, but it is not a priority.
    Hi,

2 questions Sir, what's the priority and what's coming in the upcoming patch? Battle terrain system, maybe?

Keep up the good work guys, love ya, have 700 hours already in this game and i am eager to give it more time :wink:
  10. Any plans to expand the siege battles?

Ohh great, so this thing is already discussed on the forum, i hope the DEVS will see this and will try to reply, in the meantime i am waiting for the battle terrain system, cause it looks promising.
  11. Any plans to expand the siege battles?

Some castle maps have a large staircase up to the Keep, this could be defended with infantry in shield wall while archers / javelineers fire from behind.
    Cool idea, its always something for a 1 level castle with only one layer of walls.
    This devblog even talks about a layered defence so there might be a chance that they implement it soon™.
    Let's hope TW will make a statement soon about it cause siege battles are a big part of the game and they should be made properly.

BTW i'm a huge fan Artem <3 keep on what you doing for the community and the game :wink:
  12. Any plans to expand the siege battles?

Are you planning to expand the siege battles into more immersive and epic experience? The keep battles has a system in which AI is holding specific choke points and positions, also they are falling back, when they see that they can't hold a specific part of the keep. Are we going to see similar...
  13. Decapitation and dismemberment

Hey, are you going to add this later in development? That would be damn immersive. And add an on/off switch button for it in options menu.
Back
Top Bottom