Recent content by Olaf The Cruel

1. Olaf The Cruel

1.5.3 RIP Horse archers

There have been a lot of talk about archer being to OP before the 1.5 update, I agree with that statement. But archers need to be mega OP at a distance, because they are so weak and really suck in melee vs melee classes. After 1.5 the only archer class left half decent is horse archers. And now...
  2. Olaf The Cruel

Solved Weapon release when issuing command - cap mode.

Oki, was just so sure it must have been a bug. Because in captain mode, I like to flank my enemy with my weapon ready to strike, and then give the "charge" command before I am too close to strike. Mostly I just hit my own units or one on the team after giving the command.
  3. Olaf The Cruel

Captain Druimmor Forest

There are one place where the player can get stuck. Under the roof by flag B. And another place, where the bots gets caught. The two trees on the hill leading to C from T2's spawn. Could be so good if those two places would get shielded from units.
  4. Olaf The Cruel

Solved Weapon release when issuing command - cap mode.

As you can see, I am pressing and holding left mouse button. Then with number keys (1,2,3,4,5 ect) or with function keys (F1,F2,F3 ect) It will release and strike. As far as I can tell it's all weapons and while mounted too.
  5. Olaf The Cruel

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

Before more self-proclaimed moderators, expert op gamers and strangers I have never even talked to or know, are going to bait me into mindless conversations, just know, im done here....
  6. Olaf The Cruel

Bah, Like LB is a big and powerful clan ? I did not call out any clan. WoV got no problems with any cap mode clans. And we actually like the LB clan and I thought the feeling was reciprocally. And I can't show you a screen shot from our forum, where we talk **** about other clans, like you...
  7. Olaf The Cruel

The cap mode community does not see skirmish as a meme. Till now, I haven't heard any cap mode player ever talking **** about skirmish ....But, the skirmish community on the other hand, OMG where should I start?? I am not trying to "vilify" any skirmish gamer, or the skirmish community. But then...
  8. Olaf The Cruel

Yes sir. But what are we talking about here? Objectivity ? When I am in a shield wall with my squad, to protect my shield less teammates from ranged attacks, my Tactic is to NOT letting any enemy come behind me. Because then my shield wall will breakup for a moment and the enemy archers will get...
  9. Olaf The Cruel

For someone that got no clue you talk way way too much dude. What did you think you would accomplice by calling me a troll and a meme? A friendly response? Yes, I am too pretty disappointed, and your behavior makes skirmish look like a meme....
  10. Olaf The Cruel

You are really surreal omg...My peers? What are you talking about? A conversation between 3-4 people, don't define anything. They don't represent the cap mode community at all. Like you said, you can't speak for the EU side of this game...Right? So can you plz stfu, and stop calling me a meme...
  11. Olaf The Cruel

Ehm dude, Don't you think I know what I said, since I am the one that said it...And that spoiler is very cute...feeling superior? WoV is a small clan with 14 members atm. And, we are active in cap mode, those LB and ex HM guys would know that if they were too. But they are not. And now we are...
  12. Olaf The Cruel

Hmmm...Lets take one after another? WoV is rdy to teach your whole clan about cap mode. But, I have the feeling here, that you are all talk and no play....Does not look very good to brag about how much skill you have, and how easy you would beat us, and then run away scared.. xD
  13. Olaf The Cruel

Then read again. Cap mode...and...you wont even win one round....
  14. Olaf The Cruel

Yes, we...DoF vs WoV cap mode...or are u scared?
  15. Olaf The Cruel

Are you serious ? We accept!