Recent content by Olaf The Cruel

1. Olaf The Cruel

why is skirmish/captain matchmaking not working in multiplayer

It sux bad that TW clearly got zero recourses to fix their game.
  2. Olaf The Cruel

Need Skirmish

shh TW got radio silence shh
  3. Olaf The Cruel

Need Skirmish

I need 2 more freakin Winz in skirmish to clear the next badge. And I've been stuck there for over 2 years now. Also, MP needs matchmaking. Can we plz get an ETA for that aspect of the game to work again. Plz
  4. Olaf The Cruel

Devs, please, solo solo solo

Ehh, this guy have never seen any patch notes. Or, he would realize that 90-95% of the notes are about Sp stuff. I know that, because I skip that part, to read the Mp stuff every time. I wonder when they will get bored of plying Sp, and join the Mp community? There is a whole other aspect of this game to be discovered for them.
  5. Olaf The Cruel

Can you fix Multiplayer already?

what company is that? what makes you think they even need a 3rd party company to log results of games played?
    If you answer the first question, then you will also have the answer for the second..
  6. Olaf The Cruel

My own eyes. Look at the load up screens when you start the game. The company that they used to pay to collect the data, is deleted from it. Makes sense to me when you think about it.
  7. Olaf The Cruel

TW don't collect telemetry from actual games played, or from the community anymore. It stopped the day they released the game. Dunno why they even got this forum really. What's the function of that now? For their costumers to let off steam? Sell the game to blizzard omg...
  8. Olaf The Cruel

I wonder how anyone new to this game can ever gid gud in personal skill since MM have been deleted? You only achieve that in skirmish, and no new player knows exactly how to join those mods. I bet they play TDM and siege instead, because there are no alternatives, other than going Duel and die clueless.
  9. Olaf The Cruel

Captain mode have never been in a worse state than this. Looking back, it's been one step after another leading up to this. It's not only how the first many patches destroyed the gameplay, with no fix from TW for years. It's also the constant nerfing and removal of key things in the mode, that changed the gameplay entirely. Now the meta is scatter and do your thing, get kills. There is no strategic obligations anymore, it have turned into an arcade. I told you so...
  10. Olaf The Cruel

Is This Game Dead?

The game doesn't look dead to me. I regularly play clan vs clan battles on multiplayer. It's a singeplayer game mostly. Constantly updated for what? 3 years roughly? They just released a decent patch very recently. Useless post I agree.
    I agree. TW stop updating this game, he says it's perfect.
  11. Olaf The Cruel

Is This Game Dead?

After the game was released, before development was finished, TW just abandoned the game. Console players are added. The game is released. All financial goals are reached. And MP is handed over to the community. I'll rather play with the problems in the 1.04 version, than this...
    And then I realize a new 1.1.5 Bug update just arrived...
  12. Olaf The Cruel

Is This Game Dead?

After the game was released, before development was finished, TW just abandoned the game. Console players are added. The game is released. All financial goals are reached. And MP is handed over to the community. I'll rather play with the problems in the 1.04 version, than this...
  13. Olaf The Cruel

Is This Game Dead?

It's not dead. It's Released!
  14. Olaf The Cruel

In Progress HOLDING "SHIFT" INCREASES DPI ACCELERATION

I have reported same problem. But I am not sure TW understands. There are some misunderstanding I think.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ome-back-to-normal-again.455939/#post-9866929
  15. Olaf The Cruel

When ranked multiplayer will be ok?

only 3 years ago we had this discussion. Gotta be cafeful what you wish for, TW might implement it https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/bannerlord-captain-mode-problem.436167/
Back
Top Bottom