Need More Info Will Archer sensitivity ever come back to normal again ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary:
How to Reproduce: Aim with bow have way to high sensitivity
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

After 1.9.0, the console update, aiming with archers became insane hard, and it still is. I am using super high mouse sensitivity to begin with, added with the console bug, zooming with bow is more or less impossible for me, I miss 50% the time because of it.. (have 100% hit rate normally)

Change it back please. It was not planned, and some players might not mind, but for others it's a big problem.

Hey Tale Worlds, I agree with this guy :/

In my case when you hold down the Shift key, the sensitivity starts to increase this is very annoying unplayable bug. Looks like you have a mistake in code.

Hey, can you please let me know the platform you are playing the game on and the version you had this problem with?

Hey, can you please let me know the platform you are playing the game on and the version you had this problem with?
I am playing from a PC. The issue came with the patch that added console users, and thereby joypads. I am not sure what patch/version that is..

The patch was meant to rise the sensitivity of aiming with bow for console users only. But the patch also added sensitivity to PC users as well.

What is meant here is that if you zoom in your sensitivity does not get reduced as it use to, if you zoom in but keep the same sensitivity zooming in is useless. Please fix, it is destroying archery.

Hey, i have been informed this issue is fixed on the live version of the game. Can you please let me know if the issue is persistent?

Hey, i have been informed this issue is fixed on the live version of the game. Can you please let me know if the issue is persistent?
Hey. The issue you have been informed about is fixed. But, the issue I am talking about is still there. They are connected, let me explain.

In the 1.9.0 BETA version, only Console players had an issue with aiming, because of their joypad. The sensitivity was to Low when you zoomed in I guess. That issue got fixed on the live version of the game by boosting sensitivity when zoomed in with bow.

But, that particular fix, created a new problem, for PC users only. Since the live version, when they zoom in with bow, their sensitivity is way way too high.

The fix was aimed at console players, but the PC players got it too.

Back
Top Bottom