Recent content by noosers

1. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Will work as well, especially if you are the marshall o a faction. Order them to visit a certain location. Any AI Lord will drop off his prisoners at the next friendly location he visits. The main advantage of this location beeign a town is the handy presence of the slaver in your tavern. Means you cut the export part on this lucrative import business as you don´t have to ferry the silly dastards over half the map but transfer them into clinky coin immediately.
  2. PoP planned for Bannerlord ?

Hit the jackpot at the lottery and retire, SD, then get it done. Leaves me time to finally set up the "new" old schlepptop which is standng around for almost 2 years now doing nothing....
    Haven´t had a dose of PoP in years and I greatly dislike the new forum style.

Is this new Mount and Blade Bannerlord any good?
  3. Do lords lose their house troop if I tell them to adopt my kingdoms culture?

Unless someone meddled with the occult recently, they should keep their household troops.
  4. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

Eggsellent. Finally, something properly prosecuted. Time for a major reckoning.  :fruity:
  5. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

Gorvex said:
    The Arquebus is already a stretch for many people who think PoP should've continued to be without firearms. But at least, the Arquebus is a rare weapon (only used by 1 troop + Donavan), so it's easy to ignore.

Boomsticks? Heresy!

So we need torches so that I can light the bona fidel fire as pitchforkes are already in.  :fruity:
  6. QUALIS GEM PROBLEM

You purchase both cabbages and blue paint. Dip the cabbage in paint, let it dry and there you are.  :fruity:
  7. why is archery so broken in this mod and everything else just pales at its side?

I don´t think archery´s broken. The whole system is rather flawed. Giving power draw a damage bonus is the main issue why archery is such a beast to tackle - but that´s a hardcoded vanilla issue and a problem in every mod out there.

Highly noteable especially if you play a vanilla game. Horse archer is the cheese option there. Overall, I´d say it´s pretty balanced and with basic tactics you´ll be able to negotiate immediate destruction and tacke the problem. Simply don´t expect a bunch of militia troopers to hold a candle against anything ranged because that won´t happen. And if you´re frustrated by beeing headshot from your horse by a Noldor over half the map, you clearly haven´t been shot in the head by a Fierdsvain Huntsmen a split second before you crushed his skull with your axe.

There´s theese moments in PoP and every other game. Either cope with it or leave it be.
  8. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

No, you don´t. But you can order your troop roster so the hardest units are on top as those are the most likely to reinforce first and initially spawn - the top of the list.
  9. Mercenary Companies not aiding in siege

Who owns Javiksholm? Could as well be the griffonsword company has positive relations with its current owner and disagrees to combat them.
  10. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Mason Purcell, or Fawzia dokthar -i- Sanjar was quite a lot of things and a female rug merchant on top of it. Therfore she had quite an enterprise and tons of knowledge, personal experience and language competence of the parts in the world where rugs and carpets are knotted.

So yes, there was someone involved who had detailed knowledge of that area including iran, afghanistan and pakistan.

Just realised how much I miss that old crone. Damn. Over 7 years since she succumbed to blood cancer.
  11. Made my Own Units for this Mod

Ah, yeah, I forgot that one. I´m pretty sure MV gave answer to a similar question, simply abuse the search function to its fullest and be awed the with the flow of information going into your brain.

Autocalc threat value of zero would be awesome and hilarious - instant defeat against anything for the autoresolve battles.
  12. Made my Own Units for this Mod

IF you want to balance them against he existing troopers, open up Morgh´s editor and inspect the various tiered units. They´re relatively comparable stat and proficiency wise. Thats about the range your units should have if you want to make them comparable.

For gear goes the same, unless you´ve played quite a lot and know exactly which items your troops should use. Also, apply a decent search upon the topic you and you´ll be able to read some interesthing things about it.
  13. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Could have told you that had you asked or better, had you used the mighty Sea-Fu to enlighten yourself and gain insight and wisdom. Though I´m not really sure wether or not its not a >40 as you should be able to recruit regular knights of the various factions which are level 40, if memory serves right.

Which is a reason why a terrible lot of high end troopers have level 45. Amassing a ton of high end troopers or an all elite army is easy enough as it is.
  14. The Arquebus

I don´t know sher, but you´re probably right. Barclay Boomstick Sappers would most likely have exceeded the available space for a name  but Barclay Firezapper would have done.  :fruity:
    As for the units Arnulf Floyd mentions - it´s a new regime and they decided to name the units how it seemed deeming for their purpose. Me, personally, would object against all tree names and the invention of firearms but that isn´t my pail of coffee any longer. So: Nicely done!
  15. The Arquebus

And why did Barclay lose their foreskins and turned ottoman? You  should have opted for something more fitting, like Barclay Musketoon or Barclay Boomstick in hommage to an invaluable piece of cinematic art! Hehehe...
Back
Top Bottom