Recent content by Neptune

1. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

I know I may be getting greedy, but I just love the clone troops and droids.  Would it be possible to add the droid factory and cloning facility to the planet/town build menu, and then you can hire the clones/droids from the bartender, or from a clone or droid standing in the cantina?

I need large numbers of droids and clones, because I may give a large number of droids to an allied lord who just recently got beaten, then raise an army of clones for myself and attack the lord :smile: 
  2. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

I love the Trade Federation bank, but could you make it so you can deposit larger sums of money?  Maybe a deposit all option like the withdraw all option?  Or just point out where and what to look for and I'll change it myself. 
  3. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

I joined the rebels at the beginning, and on day 10, they made peace with the Empire.  So now I'm off fighting my own little war with the Hutts, while the Rebels reap the benefits of my campaigning without suffering any of the consequences.

Also, while I was playing Pazzak or however it's spelt, I could not get away from the Pazzack playing screen.  It would go back to the bartender conversation screen, then when I'd try to leave, it'd go back to the Pazzack screen.  I had to save, exit and reload to get away from the screen.  I think the bartender wanted to win his money back :smile:
  4. SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

I have a question about the patrols:

What do they do besides run in circles?  I have a 40 man patrol patrolling around Curaw, held by my Vaegir enemies, yet I watch caravans and lord partys ride right by, one caravan had been mauled by bandits and was only 21 strong, but they still walked right by.

So what do the patrols do, besides consume vast quantities of money?

And hired lords are rather fussy, they refuse to patrol around their castle.  Any idea why?
  5. Suggestions for Implementation within the Mod

What if villages had their own militias, so that way when you rescue them from bandits or a raiding party, they contribute useful troops, rather then farmers who get in the way and die like flies.  Maybe even tie it to a village improvement or something, or only after you complete the 'train the peasants' quest.
  6. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

I like that hanger, maybe there could be a corridor too, the same way the city sieges had different stages of the siege, the ship battles could have different stages if there are enough troops for a second round.  Fight your way out of the hanger and into the corridors as it were.

Also, does anyone else have problems recruiting troops from their 'villages' after they conquer them?  I just took Nal Hutta from the Hutts, and I can't recruit any troops from the attached villages.
  7. Version 1.011 ... Why has nothing been heard?

Is this mod dead?
  8. Bug Reports.

D'Sparil said:
    Did you really have this money or did it magically appear?

Nope, I have the money.

The script checks if you belong to the same faction of the town, if you do it allows you to recruit troops. I guess you got caught up in sort of loophole  :razz:

So I have to join the Lion Throne in order to hire the troops?
  9. Bug Reports.

I just took Abdera as a rouge with no kingdom backing me, and in the town menu I have the option to recruit troops.  I click on the option, and at the top it says so have 41 troops available for hire.  You have 160234 deners.  The only option I have is to head back, I can't recruit anyone.
  10. Version 1.011 ... Why has nothing been heard?

Version 1.010/1.011 has been out for weeks, what happened to Ash and Nox?  Please guys, just a word to let us know the mod is not forgotten!  Or at least a word on whether any more updates can be expected, or if Bandit King is going to die?
  11. Should the player owned kingdom be able to make peace with other kingdoms?

It should probably cost more to make peace as a player kingdom to reflect the disdain the 'actual' monarchies have for a pretender like you.
  12. excuse me.. 9.60?

anyone there?  The mod system has been out for a week, yet there's no activity on the board.
  13. Horse Rebalancing

I don't know if it's possible, but how about reducing the horses speed, maneuver and damage rating as they are injured?  I'm pretty sure a horse with an arrow in its side is not going to be able to reach a full gallop, or turn on a dime.
  14. Suggestions for Implementation within the Mod

How about giving the Nord horses some riding skill requirement?  Currently they have no requirement, and they're good enough I don't have to put points into riding for my npc companions.
  15. excuse me.. 9.60?

The mod system is out! Once more into the breach!
Back
Top Bottom