Recent content by Mulek

1. Mulek

[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

I feel ignored :<
  2. Mulek

Where the **** is Dungeon Keeper I & II?
  3. Mulek

But it hath been writthen so on the image. Me nem nesa.
  4. Mulek

It is your best source of fun.
  5. Mulek

Dating Thread, v. I

Ok so basically it looks like we will stay together. I am not sure of myself in the future, I hope my attitude won't change for a more harsh one. As you said Seff, I do seem to have skipped the anger phase of the coping proccess, but on the other hand I have been in a simmilar situation myself...
  6. Mulek

Dating Thread, v. I

That is what I am thinking - it wasn't her own will that it happened, but her lack of reason that enabled it to happen. It hurts like hell either way. I don't think she will use willingly ever again anyway - whether we stay together or not. Let get to a state when you allow one or two complete...
  7. Mulek

Dating Thread, v. I

To answer your stupid question - she is not a frequent user. She didn't do any more than a year before, just sometimes when the mood is right and she has access to it. She doesn't buy it. This is confirmed by our shared friends that knew her more during the years we had virtually no contact and...
  8. Mulek

Dating Thread, v. I

Yep. I mean I know to be on a lookout regardless and I will take a HIV test anyway, just to be sure.
  9. Mulek

Dating Thread, v. I

She got tested so it is impossible for me to get something without her having it, isn't it? (question, not asshattery)
  10. Mulek

Dating Thread, v. I

Hi guys and gals, long time no see to most of ya all. I have a really big problem... I've been dating this girl since the beginning of September, circling around each other some months more... She has been my high school crush, we reunited during the summer and it started almost right away. I...
  11. Mulek

LoL-League Of Legends

12. Mulek

Crappy pole. :(