Recent content by Meaning481

1. Meaning481

In Progress [1.8.0] Smithing Unlocks alreadly unlocked parts

Hey, our team is aware of the issue and working on it. Thank you for your time and reporting it in.
    Thanks! Hopefully it'll be something you can hotfix. The rest of this beta branch is very polished.
  2. Meaning481

In Progress [1.8.0] Smithing Unlocks alreadly unlocked parts

Also experiencing this bug. I have unlocked the flat pommel and the pine spear shaft for the two handed mace multiple times in the same playthrough. This even includes the "none" part for an empty pommel or guard slot.
  3. Meaning481

Resolved [1.6.2 Beta] Companion roles disappear unless assigned in dialogue.

I see the other threads now! Sorry for the redundant post.
  4. Meaning481

Resolved [1.6.2 Beta] Companion roles disappear unless assigned in dialogue.

Summary: When assigning companion party roles using the clan interface, the roles are unassigned after exiting the menu. The only way to assign a role is by using the dialogues through the party screen. I cannot assign my own character a role. I Have uploaded the save file and linked to this...
  5. Meaning481

On Crafting Orders

I've been running a new sandbox campaign since the last hotfix and I have some feedback.

1. When more parts get added, it would be nice to have some default unlocked parts for all weapon categories.

2. The random unlocking of parts adds some nice variety every time I want to roleplay a clan of arms dealers. I wouldn't change it.

3. I get some hand pain after repetitive clicking. If the smelting or refining interfaces get any more updates, item transfer sliders such as the ones in the trade and inventory menus would speed speed the interface up, reduce hand stress, and make it less repetitive.

4. The smithing perks still have a very optimal path for maximizing value, profit, and parts unlocking. As a player who wants to roleplay a smith, it feels constraining to choose other paths. Some further info as to plans to rework them would be nice.

Overall I love the crafting update and think it greatly improves the system. I know people want armor crafting as well, but I understand the interface changes and clipping issues need a lot work. Hope you are having as good a time making the game as we are testing it.
  6. Meaning481

Need More Info 1.5.10 showing significant framerate drops and increasing disk usage.

The 1.5.9 live branch had some increased disk usage after more play time, but the framerate and load times were much better.

Additionally, in 1.5.9 the issue with delayed icon loading in trade and party menus had been fixed, but it has returned for me in 1.5.10
  7. Meaning481

1.5.10 has a small punctuation error in the English cutscene subtitles.

Dear development team. There is a small error in the English subtitles of the newly added campaign cutscene that I hope can be easily fixed. There is a contracted "it's" in one of the lines that is spoken as the possessive "its" by the narrator. I hope this is easy to fix. I otherwise love the...
  8. Meaning481

Need More Info 1.5.10 showing significant framerate drops and increasing disk usage.

Summary: Started a new campaign in 1.5.10 and have noticed significant framerate drops and disk usage increases in battle and in the overworld. My CPU fans begin to make a godawful noise after about 10 minutes of gameplay. It's actually rather alarming... How to Reproduce: Start a new campaign...
  9. Meaning481

Patch Notes e1.5.9

Will we get any updates on the next beta branch today?
  10. Meaning481

In Progress [1.5.9 beta] 20yo Sandbox Character is weaker then 21yo Campaign Character do to missing final life development "event".

I agree. The additional free skill and attribute points from starting as an older character don't compensate for the loss of free skill levels the final life choice give you. This means that a character focused around a single skill in sandbox mode will not start with their second perk. For skills like roguery or medicine, which can be hard to level at first, this feels like a penalty.
  11. Meaning481

Resolved [Beta 1.5.8] Item portraits rendering poorly.

The issue appears to have been resolved and I no longer see any glitches after starting a new campaign. Thank you. I can hardly wait for the next beta branch. Keep up the good work!
  12. Meaning481

Resolved [Beta 1.5.8] Item portraits rendering poorly.

First, I searched to see if anyone else reported this, but couldn't find anything. After the 1.5.8 hotfix resolving item icons not loading in inventory menus, I created several new games and found rendering issues in these portraits. Screenshot here: I will upload a save with this thread linked...
  13. Meaning481

In Progress I can't engage party on Beta Patch (1.5.7)

I'm having this issue in Beta 1.5.8 I also did alt tab out of the game. I will upload my save as well and mark this thread.
  14. Meaning481

Resolved NPC & Item Portraits missing e1.5.8

I have the same problem with icons not loading in the item interfaces. This happens with smithing, inventory, and trade menus. I have uploaded my save to the website.

System info below:
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name DESKTOP-OAQR0MM
    System Manufacturer To Be Filled By O.E.M.
    System Model To Be Filled By O.E.M.
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU To Be Filled By O.E.M.
    Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2300X Quad-Core Processor, 3500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. P2.00, 3/4/2019
    SMBIOS Version 3.2
    Embedded Controller Version 255.255
    BIOS Mode UEFI
    BaseBoard Manufacturer MSI
    BaseBoard Product A320M-HDV R4.0
    BaseBoard Version
    Platform Role Desktop
    Secure Boot State Off
    PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
    Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
    System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32