In Progress I can't engage party on Beta Patch (1.5.7)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hi,

after playing for quite a while, I can't engage enemy party or any other party in the game. My clan just starts following the party very close and can't engage. I need to close the game and re-open it so it can reset the bug. It happened about 8-9 in a few hours of gameplay. Also, I do not use any mods.

I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this bug so it can be fixed somehow,

-Kevin

Do you remember pushing the ALT button on the loading screen or alt+tab'ing before hand? We are investigating this issue but can't find a method of reproducing it every time.
Forwarding to QA team.

Do you remember pushing the ALT button on the loading screen or alt+tab'ing before hand? We are investigating this issue but can't find a method of reproducing it every time.
Forwarding to QA team.
Forwarding to QA team.
I use alt+tab quite often during my playthrough maybe it makes my game cause that bug.

Also, I noticed something strange that may be linked to the bug I was talking about. I tried following a group of looters east of Husn Fulq and south of Oddokh town and I followed them until they tried going near the border but, they ran back and forth, back and forth at the borders of the map (almost out of map). After that happened the bug started happening during gameplay. I could only follow party and not engage into them. This may be a trigger of some sort for that bug, I believe.

-Kevin

I'm having this issue in Beta 1.5.8 I also did alt tab out of the game. I will upload my save as well and mark this thread.

Back
Top Bottom