Recent content by MadManYo

1. I replace almost every file in my Napoleonic Wars with files form Laigle

You could add each other on steam and ask for a black market link
  2. How to Invite Crusade Knight Order?

I spent the 10k to invite them, what do they actually do, I haven't actually found them in my manor yet
  3. The new Subversion.

Is this just a Warband bug or a 1257 AD bug?
    My character is not in my party but I still play as my character in battles etc my place in my party has been taken by one of my companions and I can no longer talk to or move that companion nor will he fight in battles for some reason. Any ideas?

EDIT: After making a castle with from my village my character is now part of the garrison but not my party
  4. L'Aigle Patch 1.4 Release + 1.41 Hotfix!

The enable cheat menu no longer works for me, kind of issue since you can't access Black Brunswicker Uniforms any other way
  5. Restoring the Capital of the Calradian Empire

Makes sense I shall get right on it. Thanks
  6. Restoring the Capital of the Calradian Empire

In the list of features I noticed that you could restore the ruins by Aldurias, but it is very vague on how to do it. I have become the Emperor and Proclaimed the Empire. How do I restore the ruins?
  7. Weapon Mastersmith

I might actually
  8. Weapon Mastersmith

The weapons he sells all have special names, and you need 40+ strength to use them. Is there any kind of background to each weapon?
  9. I'm paying people I don't employ D:

I only have a chancellor, who for some reason her pay has gone up from 10000 to 15000 and im also paying a treasurer, Steward a diplomate and a court chaplin and I haven't employed any of them. Each one is taking 5000 from my kingdom
  10. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

I would like to see the Duke of Brunswick Friedrich Wilhelm added in with his own little part of Brunswick Infantry and cav
  11. Squares

I recently discovered this bad boy and was wondering if it would be possible for Dom to add it in. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,331570.0.html
  12. Ironsights for l'Aigle [WIP]

In order to mess around with the his file i need to download it
  13. Ironsights for l'Aigle [WIP]

Any chance of a fix of the dl links
  14. Main Topic

The DL links for V2.0 are broken D:
  15. Ironsights for l'Aigle [WIP]

Mr.Nock said:
    MadManYo said:
    Knezevic said:
    Really good indeed.
    BTW we need it to 1.2v
    +1
    +1
    Does anyone have a video of this mod in use?
    I could make one but it means down grading my L'Aigle
Back
Top Bottom