Recent content by Like a Samboodee

1. Like a Samboodee

Resolved Multiplayer won't launch

So because I was receiving an error with BattleEye previously which looked like this: I deleted that DLL file and now I don't get an error but the Multiplayer won't launch, at all... Soo what now Devs? Can't blame BattleEye for this anymore. Why does your game not launch Multiplayer?
  2. Like a Samboodee

Need More Info Can't play Multiplayer after 1.0.5 update. FU BattleEye!!!

You can try verifying game files through Steam if that does not work you do a clean install. Removing game files through Steam, removing leftover files on Documents/Bannerlord folder and removing ProgramData/Bannerlord folder. You can reinstall Battleeye at this step as well. After this you should reinstall the game and try again.
    Look, not to be rude but... I have already done all of these things and even more. That is in one of the former threads. I would prefer a working solution instead of repeating the things I already did...

3. Like a Samboodee

In Progress MP Launch Crash

Forwarded this issue to the developers nevertheless.
    Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience.
    Hello. Can you forward my issue with BattleEye to the developers please?
  4. Like a Samboodee

Caravan companion trading skill.

NPC without single focus point in skill and 0 lvl of this skill never get exp in it. When you add them focus point there they will start to lvl it. Also I never saw any companion with trading skill. All of them have 0.
    I got Cheat Engine and gave my Companion 10 Social & 5 focus in Trading. They are still at 0 Trade skill after 1 month of trading with a Caravan. Also almost none of your skills work at all which is very frustrating when trying to play with the game...
  5. Like a Samboodee

Open In Progress How do you add M&B games to your title in your profile?

It is solved, at least, temporarily. Go to the top of this page and click anywhere on the top banner. You will be directed to a new page with the words "My Account" at the top right.
    So what is the point? I get redirected to the taleworlds.com . I click on My Account and I click Login. After I enter my details and I get 404 Page not found:

How is it solved if it clearly isn't?! Am I missing something? Is this a late April Fools joke?
  6. Like a Samboodee

Mounted Archer (Can't equip bow on horseback)

Perks are mostly broken unfortuantely
    Yea I noticed. All the +Companion perks are broken too. None of them work as far as I noticed
  7. Like a Samboodee

In Progress Multiplayer Crashes on launch.

You need to NOT install BattleEye after you did my process. BattleEye blocks random files for me too. Do my process again and when you select Multiplayer you will see BattleEye asking to be installed. Click CANCEL and you can play MP
  8. Like a Samboodee

Open In Progress How do you add M&B games to your title in your profile?

It could be to do with having a new account - takes a couple of days before you can change your profile picture etc.
    How come this thread is marked as "SOLVED" ???
  9. Like a Samboodee

Need More Info Can't play Multiplayer after 1.0.5 update. FU BattleEye!!!

Ok this is starting to get very and very annoying at this point. After the 1.0.5 Update this is what I get OK Devs. Show me using screenshots how to do the Digital Signature to these files cause I can't bloody find how to add them! P.S Don't tell me to email BattleEye. They are absolutely...
  10. Like a Samboodee

Mounted Archer (Can't equip bow on horseback)

The skill says you can equip any bow on horseback but I can't equip the Western Yew Bow on horseback. Am I misunderstanding how the skill works or is this bugged?
  11. Like a Samboodee

In Progress MP Launch Crash

Hi, thank you for your post, but sadly, it didn't help me solve the problem. I guess the problem is somewhere in my drivers/GPU/optimization but I still don't understand what and why does SP run without major problems, but MP crashes at the start because of some graphical error.
    It's possible it could have something to do with an active antivirus conflicting with the MP launch. What antivirus do you have, did you use Nvidia GeForce Experience to install new video drivers, did you complete all the processes in the guide I posted? Sometimes people forget to do the Command Prompt command "sc delete BEService". I have a sneaking suspicion that BattleEye is involved here since you can play Single Player no problem so there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to play Multiplayer.
  12. Like a Samboodee

Resolved battleye problem with dll

Could you please send an email to BattlEye support? Info given here https://www.battleye.com/support/
    They can help you with not signed DLLs.
    I have contacted them 3 days ago. They haven't replied to me. But I already solved the issue with the method I posted earlier so I am fine.

EDIT

I actually contacted them 4 days ago in the morning when the game was released LOL. They still haven't replied after 4 days

13. Like a Samboodee

Resolved battleye problem with dll

Both executables and DLL files need to be signed. But when they are not signed, that signature tab isn't shown. I forgot to mention that to you. You can also check DLL files in the same folder for example and see that they have that tab.
    Yes the .dll files inside (:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client) have the Digital Signed tab. But the files in the Windows folder do not have the Digital Signed tab. My problem was in the (C:\Windows\System32) folder that BattleEye conflicted with a .dll file there and when I clicked Properties on the said file there was no "Digital Signed" tab there. There seems to be a lot of conflict BattleEye keeps having with all sorts of .dll files. I just scenned the Technical forums and there are a few people having the same issue with BattleEye although with different .dll files. I have not had so much trouble with an anti-cheat system before.

Do you guys intend to keep using BattleEye? I even had people on Steam Discussions telling me they refuse to buy Bannerlord because of the BattleEye system which they said they had problems with in AKR & PUBG. They also ridiculed the effectiveness of the said anti-cheat system as they still kept getting cheaters despite it.
  14. Like a Samboodee

Resolved Can't play Multiplayer

Interesting thanks for sharing. That means Battle Eye is not required to play multiplayer at this time? I wonder if this will work for Win7 users as well. (Edit: it does not.)
    Try to repeat my process but after the last step when you get asked for the BattleEye install conditions click Cancel. One user who also has Windows 7 said it worked for me. Here are the instructions again just in case:

Delete all files including the folder:

1. :\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
    2: :\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye
    3. Run Command Prompt (run as administrator)
    sc delete BEService <---------- WRITE THAT IN THE COMMAND PROMPT, it should say that the process was successful or something along those lines
    5. Preferably restart your computer. Then open Steam and Verify file integrity. Steam will say you have 6 files missing and then redownload them. That is when you will have a clean start.

Tell me if this helps. Good luck!
Back
Top Bottom