Recent content by jan_boruta

1. jan_boruta

The Eagle & The Radiant Cross Artwork

Somebody said:
    Going to grab those and put them in-game as menu backgrounds for their respective cities.
    I'm humbled to read that... I don't want to see more of my mere fanarts in TEATRC, I fell like, ashamed (yes, that IS strange!)

D'Sparil said:
    Do wonder tho. Is the palace allowed to be taller than the cathedral? Smells like blasphemy!
    It sends a message: Emperor > Clergy  :razz:
    THIS :grin:

D'Sparil said:
    Also, nice detail on Imelda holding rosebud, a curved sword, unlike her guardsmen who have the typical one.
    In the beginning I drew a straight sword, but then I reminded myself of how Rosebud friggin cool is and corrected my mistake  :oops:

FuryFire said:
    I'm guessing Imelda is still young by then, since no elderly noblewoman would be caught with her hair untied or braided.
    Yes, this is an image when Tihr was freshly captured and the Armada arrived there for a few days to be repaired and resupplied. And Imelda's helmet was cut in half during the siege by a Swadian zweihander, but, miraculously, she survived. The landsknecht was promply killed by her bodyguards... :twisted:

In the architecture of Tihr I tried to capture the look of transitional style, late-medieval Gothic combined with Renaissance rectangularity (like many actual Portuguese harbour buildings). I wanted to create something, which would be like Nord-Swadian constructions, hence Gothic arcades, for example.

FuryFire said:
    And great piece of Vienna! I can already imagine the possible hilly remnant of the "castle of Vienna" in c4. The assaulters trying to move up through numerous ruins until reaching a killing field at the base of the hill before the bastion that is the ex palace. For some reason though, why can't I stop seeing Altdorf...
    That's a tempting vision... I imagine not only ruins, but BURNING ruins, especially of the cathedral... :eek: And Altdorf... I didn't think about it when I was drawing Vienna, but I'm quite a Warhammer-fanboy as well... :wink:
  2. jan_boruta

Well, maybe those two are worse than my previous works from two years ago. I leave the judgement to you. :smile:

A wiev of Vienna. Quite a dramatic one, and more hilly than the terrain on the campaign map where the city is placed... but I think it can be. The structure on the top of the hill is the Emperor's Palace, while the twin-towered temple on the market square below is the Archcathedral of the Swiadian Church.
    teatrcvienna.jpg

The Laurian Armada in Tihr harbour is presented to Queen Imelda. I know the architecture might look a little crooked, but it's hard to draw details on A5 paper.
    teatrctihr.jpg

Hope you like them!

Regards,
    Tom. :smile:
  3. jan_boruta

Eagle and the Radiant Cross for 1.134?

I agree, it worked on 1.134 for me as well, without any major bugs other than the still-existent companion bug. Although it crashed about 50% more often than on 1.132, so i stick to the downgraded M&B at the moment.

But maybe this was an illusion, a devil's trick who wanted me not to play TEATRC. :twisted:
  4. jan_boruta

Bug Reports.

Where can I find some sort of an error log? The game crashed a few times for me when I was struck down in battle and, supposedly, the mod wanted to load the "after-death" camera.

I know, I shouldn't get killed so often. :lol:

And thanks for the text files - worked. :smile:
  5. jan_boruta

[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Winged hussars are unkillable ;( And ducal companions are a pain. They hurt so much. :sad:
  6. jan_boruta

Screenshots

lord1n.jpg

Under the rain of Lowlanders' axes. Didn't hurt at all! :mrgreen:
  7. jan_boruta

Character builds

lordn.jpg

Swadian plate, pistol, double-barreled caliver, Rosebud of sweet queen Imelda and a SPIFFY HAT. :mrgreen:

Damn, battling Imelda was psychedelic. I don't know why, there was red fog everywhere, like le rage from le sky and Imelda threw roses wherever she appeared while fighting my musketeers! :shock:
  8. jan_boruta

Bug Reports.

I also have the bug which results in all the in-game reports not showing up (both campaign map and battle). A few of them do appear when I launch the game, but after a minute they just vanish.

It's nice to rely only on your intuition in battle, though. You just enjoy the slaughter :twisted: The only drawback is that I am always surprised by territorial changes on the map. In my current game I didn't notice that The IS captured Tihr and Abdera, while the Union took Wercheg. :shock:
  9. jan_boruta

Submods - recommended and compatible with TEATRC

Hi all! As some of you might have noticed, I'm back after a long, long while. When I installed Warband I felt a little confused, similarly to the day when I launched vanilla M&B for the first time. I remember having a few submods up and running on TEATRC for version 1.011 (like - More Metal...
  10. jan_boruta

[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

I'm quite back to M&B.  :twisted:

And to TEATRC, as well!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: The Warband TEATRC kicks ass as hard as a Swadian knight's steel manliness. I'm so proud of all of you, guys. I'm proud the mod isn't dead (as it seemed to before Warband was released) and that I can play the wonderful TEATRC once more. You did - and continue to do a really great job. Y'all deserve a huge canister of beer!

In b4 questions: I feel the breath of exams on my neck. I don't know when I'll get back to drawing TEATRC stuff. I think I have to get drunk with the mod first! :grin:

Cheers, lads!
    jan_boruta  :grin:
  11. jan_boruta

tEatRC: Struggle for Bermia - improved version, new features

Nikephoros said:
    Don't know if you noticed, but d'sparil made you make an appearance in one of the unique bandit parties, in Chapter III  :wink:

Ha, I'd like to see that! :grin: I'll be getting M&B again within the next two weeks and will get back to TEATRC, so much time without is pure PAIN! :twisted: And when it happens, it's really likely I'll show up here more often.. :smile:
  12. jan_boruta

TEATRC tribute & universe expansion

I'm happy too! :grin: And there's more, I started a new drawing... another naval battle, as in the beginning! Hope I will finish it soon, the sketch is mostly ready and I'm starting applying the shading right away :grin:

I hope I'll find some spare time between studying and my woman so I can read all this fabulous stuff :grin:
  13. jan_boruta

TEATRC tribute & universe expansion

Damn, so much happened here, so much has been added I think I won't manage to read and remember it all! I hope I will, though :smile:
  14. jan_boruta

tEatRC: Struggle for Bermia - improved version, new features

This expansion fills my heart with utter joy that this splendid mod is still up and running! I can't wait to check it out, unfortunately, I had a really long break from playing M&B... I was sucked in by Medieval 2 Total War. I'm getting a new computer next week, currently I'm working on a laptop that can't handle both games. I'll try to finally buy my own copy of Mount&Blade and get back to TEATRC!

You need concept-arts, some other artwork? If I find the time, I still can contribute something! :smile: And I hope I will come back to the forums for good now!

Regards,
    jan_boruta.
  15. jan_boruta

xenos60 said:
    arsgrh. I was halfway through drawing a Kieserlich ship that looked exaactly like that, except it was steam powered.

I also thought about giving it a steam engine, but it's Renaissance (let's say) and it's quite too early to do so... But Warhammer's Empire has its Steam Tanks and Dwarfs have the Gyrocopter, so nothing could surprise me ;]
Back
Top Bottom