[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Users who are viewing this thread

Something like that.

Anyways, now that With Fire and Sword is announced, they have some beautiful models, which, ahem...

May serve a purpose for the mod...

Their Sweden Models are great, perfect armor and units for various factions, really. A port of the mod over to that when it's out would be quite nice. Or perhaps an effort to make this engine more like that one...

D'Sparil said:
Goddamned mexicans and their food, I bet their most common cause of death is stomach cancer. Or drug cartel beheading.
there is a reason why many countries with poor sanitation use hot spices, is because it works as disinfectant and thus saves life's. (or so they claim)

I'm quite back to M&B.  :twisted:

And to TEATRC, as well!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: The Warband TEATRC kicks ass as hard as a Swadian knight's steel manliness. I'm so proud of all of you, guys. I'm proud the mod isn't dead (as it seemed to before Warband was released) and that I can play the wonderful TEATRC once more. You did - and continue to do a really great job. Y'all deserve a huge canister of beer!

In b4 questions: I feel the breath of exams on my neck. I don't know when I'll get back to drawing TEATRC stuff. I think I have to get drunk with the mod first! :grin:

Cheers, lads!
jan_boruta  :grin:

002.gif

Oh my God!

Also, I'll try to get the bloody town done soon. The AI mesh works, but the defending infantry don't all gather around the ladder like in the original siege scenes. Trying to figure out why not. If that fails, I'll just move the ladder and hope that it works well enough.

jan_boruta said:
I'm quite back to M&B.  :twisted:

And to TEATRC, as well!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: The Warband TEATRC kicks ass as hard as a Swadian knight's steel manliness. I'm so proud of all of you, guys. I'm proud the mod isn't dead (as it seemed to before Warband was released) and that I can play the wonderful TEATRC once more. You did - and continue to do a really great job. Y'all deserve a huge canister of beer!

In b4 questions: I feel the breath of exams on my neck. I don't know when I'll get back to drawing TEATRC stuff. I think I have to get drunk with the mod first! :grin:

Cheers, lads!
jan_boruta  :grin:

YEEEEEEEE

Hey how do I get the LT horses at multiplayer? When I play in the LT faction no matter wich troop I choose, I don't see that horse. Also, when adding bots in the LT faction their cavalry always spawn with that cool horse and the cool armor and they are called something like "Thureophoros of the radiant cross".

You're supposed to play as an auxiliary, so only limited amounts of LT equipment will be available to you. If you play as the Ellisian Pedes, you should be able to pick up that green armor. As for the horse, you can replace itm_warhorse with itm_warhorse_lion here
Code:
(call_script, "script_multiplayer_set_item_available_for_troop", "itm_warhorse", "trp_lion_ptian_multiplayer"),

I also noticed that LT faction is a bit overpowered because their bots spawn with strong armor and weapons while in other factions they are just like the player.

Somebody said:
Put entry point 10 near the ladder.

Oh, wow, I really should have found out which entry point is which. I thought I had moved the one that spawns infantry to the ladder, but apparently I moved the wrong one.  :oops:

Anyways, Nibelheim is finished. I tested the siege and with 200 Haelmarian attackers vs 50 Laurian defenders, the attackers were able to capture the town but with half to three quarter casualties. I've asked permission to upload on the Repository, so I'll send you a PM with the link and what you need to change in the module system once it's on there.

Winged Hussars got a boost with longer lances (still shorter than model length) and sabers. Companions probably have smarter AI in Warband - I also added some new WB items to them.

In the next version, I'm thinking of implementing lance breaking. Sounds good?

Back
Top Bottom