Recent content by Flymacfly

1. 3600x better than 3700x on Bannerlord?

That is odd because I have a 3800x and Bannerlord uses all 8 cores on my rig. None of the cores are spiked or are being used fully but every single one shows activity when I have the game running so I can clearly see that Bannerlord is distributing the load pretty much equally over all 8 cores.

They made something like 11 patches since 10 days. Maybe it starts to have an influence on how cpu manage the game.

I'm gonna wait for some tests and comparatives and see if it shows a significant amelioration.
  2. 3600x better than 3700x on Bannerlord?

I'd like to upgrade possibly from my 6700k. I won't until I see some professional benchmarks, since only this game and Total War Warhammer are the two games I find worth upgrading my processor for.
    +1
  3. 3600x better than 3700x on Bannerlord?

O
    No benchmarks but I've seen people who own 3700x, 3800x etc saying that the game can use 90% of their CPU, which means the extra cores aren't just sitting idle. And I've seen my 3600 at 100% which means it could have used more CPU if I had more.

Ok, so, it's just a matter of time.

They seem to work on it intensely these times so maybe it will be fix soon.

So no hurry for my 3600x, the more I wait, the more chance I have to see a concrete difference.
  4. 3600x better than 3700x on Bannerlord?

If I can gain like 10 fps, it can make a nice difference because im like 25 /30 fps in big battles and below 30, it makes a stuttering effect
  5. 3600x better than 3700x on Bannerlord?

No, 3700X will be better, those 2 extra cores make a difference

Do u have a video or feedbacks that shows this is already the case? Can't find anything about concrete CPUs performance on bannerlord
  6. 3600x better than 3700x on Bannerlord?

Thx for replies. I think i'm gonna keep my 3600x like 2 or 3 months then i will go for R7 3700x.
  7. 3600x better than 3700x on Bannerlord?

Either way I'm still enjoying a solid 80-100 FPS most of the time on my 3700X, that's paired with a RTX 2080 and 32GB of RAM though. But the 3700X still performs solidly.

Did you try to play separately with 16go and 32go? It would interest me to see if there is a difference because im on my way to buy 16 more giga but I'm not sure at all about the result.

If u could find the time to test it, it would be very helpful

Thx mate
  8. 3600x better than 3700x on Bannerlord?

I can't see any cpu comparison on the web for Bannerlord. Maybe too early...
  9. 3600x better than 3700x on Bannerlord?

Hi everyone I heard that 3600x, due to his high TDP, is better than 3700x on certain games... It seems that Bannerlord doesn't use all the cores of the CPUs. It uses few cores but it pushes them to their limit. Do you confirm? Is 3600x really better than 8 cores 3700x on Bannerlord ? It...
  10. Which cpu recommanded for heavy battles (1440p/max settings)

Th
    Resolution doesn't matter for the CPU. Not sure how many cores it CAN use but on my 3600 it's bottlenecked by the main core and during large (approaching 1000 troops) siege battles it's being bottlenecked by the main core running at about 3950 mhz

So I'd focus on core performance first, rather than the number of cores.

Thanks for this advice.
  11. Which cpu recommanded for heavy battles (1440p/max settings)

Actually the investment for me would be near 160 euros (310 euros for buying 3700x and 150 euros collected from the selling of my 3600x) so no need to fantasize on huge amounts of money...
  12. Which cpu recommanded for heavy battles (1440p/max settings)

Thx for your advice, i'm gonna try it tomorrow.

R7 3700x is a easy improvement for me because i can sell the 3600x at good price... Do we have good feedbacks about 3700x in Bannerlord?
  13. Which cpu recommanded for heavy battles (1440p/max settings)

Thanks for replies.

Considering the game is very CPU greedy, i should have a nice improvement if i go on the 3700x rather than the 3600x?

Is 9700k really better than 3700x?

Thx
  14. Which cpu recommanded for heavy battles (1440p/max settings)

Hi I currently have a R5 3600X Cpu and it performs quite bad on heavy battles like 600 vs 600. Fps are good (30/45fps) as far as you don't go to close to the "melee zone" where you encounter big fps drops(5/10 fps). It makes it impossible to fight in this zone which is too bad (because most...
  15. Which graphic card to play with max settings and high number of soldiers ?

Greetings! I invite you to join the computer-related group. We will be happy to help you make your choice.
    PC WORKSHOP
    • Public Group
    Here creates the best computers in Calradia! You can ask for help with any PC related issues, learn about at the new builds and read our articles.
    Thx i'm gonna have a look
Back
Top Bottom