Recent content by Egbert

1. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Links are updated.
  2. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Updated for Warband 1.153
    Added menu option to spawn as random troop
    Added option to disable heroes being captured after a defeat
    Changed siege retreat formula to only occur if defender has enough troops
    Known bug: facecodes may show as player profile in MP
  3. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Thank you, 3.1.3 fixed my trigger bug.
  4. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

I'm having a problem with mission template triggers on the dedicated server.

Running WB 1.153 and WSE 3.1.2 with either exe.
    The trigger works fine if I host the server from inside Warband or run the dedicated server without WSE.

The first trigger fires every frame.
    When an agent is killed the first trigger stops firing.

Code:
          (0, 0, 0, [],
           [
     (display_message, "@test"),
             ]),

(ti_on_agent_killed_or_wounded, 0, 0, [],
           [
     (display_message, "@killed"),
             ]),
  5. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Ordering blunt weapons should not crash the game (you might want to test that again with different battles or a new save game). If you don't have the option to setup a new battle you should click "give me time to save" which will clear the battle file stored on your computer and let you start a new one.
  6. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

coo_snake said:
    Does this work with WFaS?
    No
  7. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Hanti said:
    Hi great mod, but i have a problem. When i host a game, i can only choose my main player. Me and my friend we can't choose any infantry, archers and so on.. did i forget something ?

Make sure "Switch to bot on death" is checked in the admin panel. Then when you join, pick your team but don't choose a hero (Esc will close the menu).
  8. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

If you setup a battle during the day time is the sky light, Or does the mod have a bug setting the correct time in the scene? Also you can changed the game brightness by setting the gamma in Options > Video Options > Monitor Gamma.
  9. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

1. Delete the module folder for Battle Time and reinstall the mod from the zip file.

2. Please post the log files from the WSE folder and the rgl_log from Warband after you get the error
  10. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Egbert said:
    Sorry, I was not expecting the Warband patch. I don't know when I will get around to updating Battle Time, but I can't start until there is a stable Warband verision and cmp has updated WSE to the new version. In the meantime you can install 1.143 separately to use Battle Time.

http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1143.exe
    http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_dedicated_1143.zip

Help for Steam users
  11. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

I don't think it's a problem between Win7 and XP. I have hosted Battle Time on a Win7 x64 computer in online mode with ports forwarded both dedicated and nondedicated and successfully joined with an XP computer. Since you have the same problem hosting in Native, installing Battle Time should not have changed anything.

It sounds like you have an issue with your router, anti virus, firewall, or user account controls. You might want to check that your firewall has an exception for each exe that Warband uses.
  12. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

The dedicated server is useful so that the other players can stay in the server when you go back to single player to find a new battle or if you need to host from another computer.

Some things you can try:

1. Try hosting without setting a general server password.

2. Try this:
    Vincenzo said:
    Can you try to change in your rgl_config.txt file the setting "use_secure_connections"

Change it to 0.

On Windows 7 there are two rgl_config.txt files that both need to be modified. You can find them in the following locations.

C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband\
    C:\Users\(username)\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\

3. Try hosting a normal server running the Native module, if you have the same problems, then it's probably something with your software or network.
  13. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Well, I don't know why WSE does not work for you. You can post the log files from the WSE folder and the rgl_log from Warband after you get the error. Do you use steam, or did you get Warband from the Taleworlds site? Did you use this installer: http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1143.exe?
  14. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Are you using version 1.143 of Warband, and did you change any of the mod's txt files? Otherwise, you can try installing Battle Time fresh in a clean install of 1.143.
  15. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

If the Battle_Time module is installed in the dedicated server folder and you run the start batch file that contains "WSELoader.exe -r Battle_Time.txt -m Battle_Time" the dedicated server should be running Battle Time.
Back
Top Bottom