Recent content by Don Lionheart

1. Nobleman vs Vassal

A vassal has fiefs and a Noble is part of a vassal clan, I think it is as simple as that.

I don't know because in the example I gave, Ulbos has no land, the Empress owns all the fiefs in her clan.
  2. Nobleman vs Vassal

Hello all, Does anyone know the difference between being a nobleman versus a vassal of a kingdom? I was looking at the Southern Empire and saw that Patyr and Eutropius are classified as "Nobleman of Southern Empire" but Ulbos is "Vassal of Southern Empire." What's the difference? Thanks! -Don
  3. Resolved Quest: The Spy Party - Spy not spawning

BUT...I think my eyes deceived me, or someone is lying around there.

Oddly enough, this guy was called Confident Contender, not Bald.

This is 100%. I don't know about the reappearing portion of the original post, I went to another city and they spawned, just like the post below said. It was the bald guy.

I visited a different City and went back to Seonon and as the others have descibed here, the contenders spawned but my clues were

- Has no markings
    - Not bald
    - Has a Beard.

None of the contenders matched this description, so I just guessed which one(Wrongly). Hopefully this gets fixed soon, feels like you're just playing the lottery.

Can also confirm I saved in the city and reloaded before this happened
  4. Resolved How to change save location

They load slower than they would on the SSD, and I reload when things don't go the way I want, so I reload a lot while playing.
  5. Resolved How to change save location

Hello all, I hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying the game so far. I have a question: Is there a way to change the save game location? I originally installed the game on my HDD, but there are so many loading screens that I moved it over to my SSD. However, the save files are still on...
  6. Mount&Blade Serial Key Recovery

Hi there fellow Mount&Blade players, I was just curious, were I to lose the serial key that I received with the purchase of the original game, how would I recover it?  I downloaded the game an bought it online, and the paper with the code on it has gone missing, so should I ever need to...
  7. The Next TaleWorlds Game?

Well, it looks like we all know what's next for Taleworlds now.  They've already announced the expansion or sequel to M&B (idr which).  Its cool with me, M&B is great, I look forward to seeing what they do with the next piece of it.
    -Don
  8. The Next TaleWorlds Game?

Haha, i like how my topic that was supposed to be off M&B gets right back on it.  It shows how dedicated people are to the game and how much they love it which is awesome.  For my actual topic, I think it'd be great to see TaleWorlds try other types of games, see what else they can do, and always know that if other games don't work, they always have M&B to come back to.  I just think it's always nice to try new types of things, and not settle into a routine of sorts, in this case, game making.  Make a great Action RPG/Simulation game and just expand it 'till another comes out.  I'd love to see what else TaleWorlds can do, seeing how they did such a great job on M&B.

Don
  9. Age of Machinery 0.503 *stable* REDOWNLOAD please, file was messed up

GodsHand said:
    Lord Andrew said:
    newromans said:
    do  you ever think about doing a canon  and musket mod? or a empire total war thing like mod? where every faction has muskets and canons. it would be really awesome. also  for the formation i saw an musket mod for .903 that look almost exactly like total war formations.

A couple of mods with those features are already in development: "Liberty or Death" and "The Peninsular War", both of which can be found in this forum. There are also a couple of other gunpowder mods for later versions of M&B, but they do not contain artillery (to my knowledge).

Look "Gun Thunder" up.

Ha, Gun Thunder is ridiculous, it has this crazy gun that shoots a giant fireball and kills the whole group of people with the area it hits, and can kill you if you're not careful.

Don
  10. Age of Machinery 0.503 *stable* REDOWNLOAD please, file was messed up

grailknighthero said:
    Not sure if this has come up before, but with the latest version, all of my battles are fought on grassy plains, even in snowy or forested areas.

it has been brought up, and i believe it is so the siege engines work better.  i think Highlander has said it was meant to be this way.

Don
  11. Age of Machinery 0.503 *stable* REDOWNLOAD please, file was messed up

Lord Andrew said:
    newromans said:
    do  you ever think about doing a canon  and musket mod? or a empire total war thing like mod? where every faction has muskets and canons. it would be really awesome. also  for the formation i saw an musket mod for .903 that look almost exactly like total war formations.

A couple of mods with those features are already in development: "Liberty or Death" and "The Peninsular War", both of which can be found in this forum. There are also a couple of other gunpowder mods for later versions of M&B, but they do not contain artillery (to my knowledge).

I believe that this is the first mod released that actually contains artillery in it.  a lot of other include muskets and guns and things of that sort, but siege weapons and artillery are only found in this mod as far as i know.

Don
  12. The Next TaleWorlds Game?

Jackamo said:
    The ability to travel across calradia in the usual battle/town mode...

Christ, that'd take so freaking long to do, lol.  the horse speed would need to be increased a ton to travel across it like that.  Calradia is a pretty big place.  not saying it wouldn't be cool though.  it's like just riding along there and see another Lord's party and ambush them or something.  your army would be following too, of course.  it's definitely an idea that i think TaleWorlds could play around with sometime.

Don
  13. M&B: Realism

Zaro said:
    it seems like you're putting so much work into this mod

I suppose it'd be similar to other mods hours-wise, it just doesn't feel like much to me since I have a lot of free time and don't spend much of it modding. It also helps to be able to spend 5-6 hours on it at once rather than spreading it over a couple of weeks.

There's so many new features and changes in this mod, it just seems like more than any mods i've seen.  i haven't tracked the development of them all, but this one appears to have more than the ones I have.  the list of things you've already done, plan to do, and are doing now is just astounding to me personally.  And then trying to get all of the requests that people make included in here, and responding to all the posts so quick, i don't know, to me it seems like if no one ever played the mod, then there was no point in even doing all the work in the first place.  and if people who make all the requests don't play even after you've included what they say, it'd be so much wasted time and energy.  i think that's what its all about, know that a whole lot of people enjoy your mod, and that the work wasn't for nothing, but that's just me.  anyways, keep up the great work!

Don
Back
Top Bottom