Recent content by Dimitris5050

1. Dimitris5050

Are WFAS Assets OSP/LSP?

After my exams are over and when i will be in the mood again, then i might start doing something hehe  :lol:.
  2. Dimitris5050

Are WFAS Assets OSP/LSP?

So, if i want to make a new mod for Warband, would i be able to use that LSP for it?

Also, if you open that spoiler in the credits section, you can see that the person sent an email to the developers of WFaS and allowing the usage of the models and assets.
  3. Dimitris5050

Are WFAS Assets OSP/LSP?

If i recall correctly, there was some sort of OSP called "Ultimate 17th Century Pack" and it had assets basically of WFaS and stuff. I also think that the guy asked some people if he's allowed to use these assets in pm's and they said yes. So i guess, WFaS is somewhat OSP?

Also, funny question, what does LSP stand for? I know that OSP means Open Source Pack, but not LSP :razz:.
  4. Dimitris5050

Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

I remember when i first started watching GoT, i was like bored and didn't know what to see and i randomly thought of Game of Thrones, was like "eh, let's just watch it". I ended up watching 7 seasons of it in like 1-2 months, don't regret it  :grin:.

Though,
    https://imgflip.com/memegenerator
  5. Dimitris5050

Lordly Plate Armor

I think that black armour has around 57 body armour and 23 leg armour, it was considered the best armour in older versions of M&B Classic, with the dark knights that roamed calradia. Most armours at the time had 30-40 body armour, meaning that the black armour was the strongest one.

Thinking of it, it would be fun to have those dark knights still in calradia roaming and doing their dirty business.
  6. Dimitris5050

What's on your mind?

Or like.. Some of it :wink:.
  7. Dimitris5050

What's on your mind?

See, that's what i like in the internet, sarcasm is everywhere! Hehe.
  8. Dimitris5050

What's on your mind?

Does anyone know when Article 13 is gonna be on effect or whatever?
  9. Dimitris5050

SP Fantasy Legacy of the Dragon (v1.13 released. Original Soundtrack, All Races Playable - High Fantasy)

Alright, thanks for the help!  :smile:. Also, there needs to be battle continuation.. Just because i get knocked out, doesn't mean i have to retreat. Most mods have that anyways.
  10. Dimitris5050

SP Fantasy Legacy of the Dragon (v1.13 released. Original Soundtrack, All Races Playable - High Fantasy)

Another thing that i'd like to ask is, how can we raise undead/demons? I choosed my character to start as an mage apprentice and added some skill points in necromancy, although i don't know where's the option to raise them.
  11. Dimitris5050

About village recruitment

This matter has been solved, after i've gotten it sorted out with the help of another person. It was simplier than i thought.
  12. Dimitris5050

About village recruitment

Greetings, I've been trying to get some help with this, though i didn't have much luck. I am playing PoP (Prophesy of Pendor) quite recently, which is very enjoyable. The mod itself comes with a custom troop tree for the player's kingdom once he starts conquering fiefs. At some point, i wanted...
  13. Dimitris5050

Strange, i never had such crash before, i play many different mods and i don't have any problems most of the time (at least no crashes). I guess i'll have to wait or something. Also, i have the most recent version, 1.174, so i don't think that's the issue.

Edit: Just redownloaded the mod, added that hotfix as well and it loaded fine. I guess, it could be some error during downloading? Not sure, but at least it works now.
  14. Dimitris5050

SP Native t

I am using WSE 4.6.1 and downloaded a different warband exe, while renaming the old one (since i am using steam), the game is pretty good, the thing is, it's kinda unplayable right now. I get a spam of script errors and one time i got stuck in the dialogue screen where i had to use alt+f4. This mod is very unique and one of its kind, so i would really love to see a major bug fixing, overall this mod seems to be very cool! Keep up the hard work.
  15. Dimitris5050

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Hey, just wanted to suggest something though i am not sure if it has been already in the past, but i am going to do it anyway. So, since you're able to create your own House and eventually your own 'Kingdom', would it be possible for the player to be able to create a custom troop tree that's based on the region of the faction he's serving/ruling? Something like the Boltons for example. Would be nice to see something like that, unless it's already there, which i'm not sure. Thanks in advance!
Back
Top Bottom