About village recruitment

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimitris5050

Sergeant at Arms
Greetings,

I've been trying to get some help with this, though i didn't have much luck. I am playing PoP (Prophesy of Pendor) quite recently, which is very enjoyable. The mod itself comes with a custom troop tree for the player's kingdom once he starts conquering fiefs. At some point, i wanted to edit the current troop tree to something i wanted, which was easily done using Morgh's Editor (Since PoP isn't open source, therefore i can't have access to modsys files). I know that you can start gathering recruits from fiefs you own in your kingdom, though what i want to do is different. Basically, i want to be able to recruit a certain unit from any fief, regardless if it belongs to my or another faction. E.g recruiting farmers from any village from any faction (Something that would apply only for the player). I tried to search anything that could help me, but wasn't exactly what i wanted to do. I know that i have to change something in scripts.txt in the 'update_volunteer_troops_in_village -1' section, i tried to do some changes for about one hour and thirty minutes, without achieving anything. If anyone knows and can help me, i would appreciate it!

Also, i hope this is the right place to post this as i wouldn't think of another place to post it.

Back
Top Bottom