Recent content by Dean Beecham

1. Dean Beecham

Another "Should I Come Back to Bannerlord SP?" Question

@Bluko88 @five bucks @Delinard Thanks gents.

While it is disappointing to hear that they never really addressed the late game deficiencies, I always speculated that it would be modders that really finished the game.

Which brings on a second order question: With the game out of EA, and hopefully (?) the rate of patching decreasing, does the community expect a new golden age of great mods (new mods, and/or finalized stable mods)? Obviously no one can see the future, but for you guys that are still plugged in, is there an expectation that:
    • Some modders that waited for full release will now complete and release great new mods?
    • The pace of patching will slow dramatically, reducing the burden of mod list hygiene (and risk of broken playthroughs)?
    • etc.
    Hi There good man.
    Seeing the Fonzie "Heyyy... you must be around my age in real life. i played over 5,000 hrs on Warband but never played Warband with out mods . I have played to date over 2,000 hrs on Bannerlord and the game is much better now than what it was in 2020. with late game since the game has only been out of EA from the 25th i am not sure but i am at Mid game and its been fun. Its going to be Mods that will make the game great like Warband.. and i have tested many of them.. So should you start a new game Yes as you said you have not played since 2020 and you will see many new changes ..
  2. Dean Beecham

MP Why still Random Crash.

Thanks for the info.. I did hope that BL MP would be as Good as WB was online. Lets hope they can sort it out .
  3. Dean Beecham

MP Why still Random Crash.

Have not been on MP since Bata before the game came out for EA. Theres been alot of changes and i like what i have seen. but why do i still get game crashing i thought this would have been sorted out by now,, its such a shame.
  4. Dean Beecham

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

That was a better size patch thanks.. just need to no what was changed .
  5. Dean Beecham

The new ambitious mod that adds Crusader Kings elements to the Bannerlord: Banner Kings

Wow this looks good .can this be played in 1.7.1 or just 1.7.0 .
  6. Dean Beecham

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

The year is 1090 in my game with no mods the game was running great until this new hotfix and now every time i end a battle the game crashes each time i restart from save and try something different in hope for it not to happen again. but again it crashes at the end of a battle.TW sort this out you put out a great update and first hotfix you crash the game.
  7. Dean Beecham

If not Bannerlord .......... then what is the current " best MB experience " ?

Prophesy of Pendor is the best ever. I really wish that it would be available for bannerlord.
    Yep with you ... i played well over 1000hr with that Mod . and would love to see it come to BL when its done.
  8. Dean Beecham

Next New Big Feature after Campaign Battle Maps and Keep Battle? (W/Dev Replies)

Returned to following Bannerlord more closely again recently and it's good to see they made some performance increases in 1.6. However I still feel that since beta start though, there has not been enough focus on implementing actual new gameplay "features & mechanics".

I have seen it stated TW main priority is stability and performance and I fully understand the urgent nature of those but all that aside, without a long-term roadmap, we don't actually know what new "features" are coming until they are announced. Why? Is the current strategy *keep adding stuff as you go" before x deadline and we ship the game? Is it a time issue? Are mods seen internally as being the meat on the bones in terms of content and things to do outside of the current battle loop?

I also don't feel "managing false expectations" is a healthy reason to withhold what new features TW plans to implement by final release. No matter how upsetting, 95% of normal minded players can take it if every single feature doesn't make the final 1.0 release, we know this game is being designed as a mod platform and clarity or more hints and teases on what is in the pipleline would be great. Can't we be teased a little?

The sceners & model creators seem to be one of the best teams in TW, making fantastic villages and visually pleasing map so I have confidence the upcoming position based battle maps will be a great addition. Then I assume keep battles will be added in afterwards, then finally the undisclosed feature that has been stopping the addition of banners up to this point.

Beyond that Is there any plan to implement more new features or perhaps highly requested player ones? Maybe even integrate (with mod creator permission/help) the best current mods that should actually reasonably be in base game, into base game. I'm thinking one like RTS mod, refactoring the code if it is using any cheeky shortcuts etc.

Love this game so really hope there will be a big feature dump in future to flesh out the great work the simulation, graphics and scene creators have done.
    with you on this and RTS Mod should be added to base game 100%
  9. Dean Beecham

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

I became Queen of S/Emp its mid game and now i can not marry Family to any one , also Lords dont seem to get new Horses after they lose them in battle .. Also i have to dismantle a party member so i can replace there horse . we need to be able to get to Comp and Family inventory when they have there own Party.
  10. Dean Beecham

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

I get a naked view of my character in inventory screen before the armour loads. That's nice when people are watching me play the game over my shoulder.
    you have the Rome mod on by the sounds of it, thats the only time i have seen that .
  11. Dean Beecham

SP Native Freelancer Mod - Being a Regular Soldier

As I promised to some, I published one last update. Although I was planning to give this for 1.5.10, seeing that TW still didn't release both 1.5.10 and 1.6.0 to stable, I choose to go with 1.6.0 since I'm guessing it has more players at the moment. For your information, this is an absolute final version meaning that there won't be any more updates even if 1.6.0 gets wrecked with a hotfix ( happened before )
    • Changelog for Version 1.2.5​

• I was going to make this patch for 1.5.10 only but several people asked for 1.6.0 instead, and since TW still didn't release 1.5.10 to stable, I decided to finalize it for 1.6.0. Hence this is a FINAL patch. There won't be any extra patch ( even if 1.6.0 gets a hotfix that breaks something, this is still final and there won't be anything else )
      • Only tested for e1.6.0.273005
      • Fixed an issue that was causing the system not to count the kills after you take a
    Nice one Bloc .. Thanks again from all of us. I think 1.6 will go live and be there for some time.
  12. Dean Beecham

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

In 1.6.1 we will have the region map system that I have been waiting for so long?
    CANT WAIT MYSELF. BUT I CAN NOT SEE IT COMING JUST YET
  13. Dean Beecham

SP Native Ultimate Mounts Reforged

Thanks for letting us no i did try the mod in 1.6 as i use it in 1.5.9 but got a crash 3 times and ended taking it of ..hope you or some one can sort it out. i no nothing any way thanks for this mod i loved using this ..good luck
  14. Dean Beecham

It's been months - Why is death in battle STILL only enabled in player battles? It ultimately ruins every playthrough.

Completely agree, this is the singular issue preventing me from firing up a new campaign. Realizing my play through was ultimately doomed due to lord extinction, really killed my motivation to continue. I hope it gets adjusted soon.
    Playing 1.6 i am t3 and part of a kingdom had about 15 battles with Lords apart of my Army and no one has died yet. so there has been some changes
  15. Dean Beecham

e1.6.0-v1.2.7 Modding Changes

@Bloc Hei dude,your modding capabilities are insanely good.
    I,personally,didn't use many mods in my gameplay,none of yours.
    I will,however,try your mods when I get a new PC.

But I'll take the liberty to speak for everyone.
    If you are truly done with modding,you'll be missed,but nonetheless we appreciated your efforts and your creations.
    I really hope you inspired someone to pick up your mantle if and when you leave.

Goodluck in the future,buddy!
    ?
Back
Top Bottom