SP Native Ultimate Mounts Reforged

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version
Thanks for letting us no i did try the mod in 1.6 as i use it in 1.5.9 but got a crash 3 times and ended taking it of ..hope you or some one can sort it out. i no nothing any way thanks for this mod i loved using this ..good luck

Thanks for letting us no i did try the mod in 1.6 as i use it in 1.5.9 but got a crash 3 times and ended taking it of ..hope you or some one can sort it out. i no nothing any way thanks for this mod i loved using this ..good luck
Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated. Reporting the situation is the least I could do.

Like I said... the tweak works perfectly in Custom Battle, however in Sandbox/Campaign it generates a conflict with the save system (plausible). Due to this, the current tweak's shape is not acceptable to be published by now.

Hmmmmm, I came here to ask a question about how Real Horses interacts with Ultimate Mounts, but now I find it shouldn't be working at all in 1.5.10??

I have Real Horses + Greatly Improved Camels + Ultimate Mounts and they seem to work just how I want: Sizes from the first 2 and coats from the last. But I did want to ask the question on what you thought.

I just hope to see this mod coming back to 1.6.2 version of the game, I was just made aware of this and If I may say... Outstanding work on the coats, seriously.

I just hope to see this mod coming back to 1.6.2 version of the game, I was just made aware of this and If I may say... Outstanding work on the coats, seriously.
The truth is that it's a shame that I can't find the key to fix it... I'm not versed in the deep arts of programming, so this bug is beyond my knowledge. If someone could shed some light on the problem I would be very grateful.

The thing is that as I said previously, Ultimate Mounts works perfectly in Custom Battle, both the version for Native and the add-on to Realistic Battle Mod. Here is a screenshot running in 1.6.2:

02rzM.jpg

All horse models of all available units are correctly loaded and viewable.

The problem is the random crashes in the campaign/sandbox and the unstable saves issue. When trying to load a save which used Ultimate Mounts, the error that BetterException Window Mod is getting is this one:

ddz79.jpg

I really hope someone can help you out with figuring out what the issue could be. This mod, Realistic Battle Mod, Garrisons Improved, Detailed Character Creation and Bannerpaste are the most critical mods for Bannerlord and it just truly sucks to play the game without any of them. Regardless, the mod has been incredible of course, and I'm very appreciative of the effort put into it. Thanks again for the great mod, Terco! :smile:

I really hope someone can help you out with figuring out what the issue could be. This mod, Realistic Battle Mod, Garrisons Improved, Detailed Character Creation and Bannerpaste are the most critical mods for Bannerlord and it just truly sucks to play the game without any of them. Regardless, the mod has been incredible of course, and I'm very appreciative of the effort put into it. Thanks again for the great mod, Terco! :smile:
I really appreciate these kind words, hopefully UM again will be able to take the field soon.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ultimate Mounts is back with this reforged version, where the previous version's instabilities have been fixed, no more CTD when save/load. In this new version, the tweaks that improve mounted combat were polished and finally integrated globally in both for the Native version as well for the Realistic Battle Mod add-on (integrated spear support). Added an animation modification for horseback archery, less canter.

I would like to make a special mention to @Bloc for his friendship and assistance and to @szszss for his Tpac tool; this little mod will always have a part of you. Thanks for making it possible.

And to those who decide to retake the Bannerlord playable experience together with Ultimate Mounts Reforged, thanks in advance for the confidence.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Ultimate Mounts is back with this reforged version, where the previous version's instabilities have been fixed, no more CTD when save/load. In this new version, the tweaks that improve mounted combat were polished and finally integrated globally in both for the Native version as well for the Realistic Battle Mod add-on (integrated spear support). Added an animation modification for horseback archery, less canter.

I would like to make a special mention to @Bloc for his friendship and assistance and to @szszss for his Tpac tool; this little mod will always have a part of you. Thanks for making it possible.

And to those who decide to retake the Bannerlord playable experience together with Ultimate Mounts Reforged, thanks in advance for the confidence.

I'm very glad to see this news! Thank you for taking the time to get this addressed for us, and thank you to @Bloc and @szszss for helping too! Now I'm off to download the mod! (y)

New update:

• All horse scales have been modified with +5.
  • A full set of Calradian Light Horses, equivalent in stats to the Midlands Palfrey model with the full colour set has been introduced for player enjoyment (via cheat menu or random vendor).
  • A complete set of Calradian War Horse, equivalent in stats to the War Horse model with the full colour set has been introduced for player enjoyment (via cheat menu or random vendor).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two available files are standalone not complementary, I mean; if you play Bannerlord with Realistic Battle mod (or its variants) you should choose the optional file "Ultimate Mounts (for 1.5.9) - for Realistic Battle". If you don't use RB or you are running the Native default game, download the main file.

Is it me or you scaled up the horse body model? The human rider looks very small . Have you increased the mass and dimensions of horses? If you need more skin ideas i can give you my collection of my mod for M2TW/Kingdoms mod and you can use them as quide for new skins.

Back
Top Bottom