Recent content by Alfredsauce

1. Resolved The Khuzaits are being invaded by a horde of steppe bandits

Think it fix the spawning, as I haven't noticed any more uncontrolled spawning in my current game, but the "mess" you already have, you need to clean up yourself. it doesn't get hofixed
    Well, there were thousands of small parties and the entire steppe was covered in them (not exaggerating). I took out all of the hideouts first and started hunting them down in the open. After a while, the hideouts would respawn and the areas around them were infested again. ;(
  2. Resolved The Khuzaits are being invaded by a horde of steppe bandits

Well, I guess you do have to start a new save... because the hotfix doesn't help if your save is already broken and they just keep spawning infinitely...
  3. Resolved The Khuzaits are being invaded by a horde of steppe bandits

Start a new campaign and lose out on hundreds of thousands of lootable gold, millions of value in loot and thousands of free T4/T5 cavalry troops? You must be joking.

Not to mention it makes Khuzait child's play to conquer~~
    Lol, I've put too many hours in for that to be an option. Since there's thousands of them, I'm just going to ctrl alt f4 around the steppe until they're gone.
  4. Resolved The Khuzaits are being invaded by a horde of steppe bandits

We found the reason behind this. And currently working towards a fix. Thanks for reporting!
    Thankyou for the response. Will I still need to hunt them all down once a hotfix is up?
  5. Resolved The Khuzaits are being invaded by a horde of steppe bandits

And I wasn't even exaggerating, there's thousands of small parties. When you zoom out all you see is bandits on the map.
  6. Resolved The Khuzaits are being invaded by a horde of steppe bandits

Just went to the east after fighting for the Vlandians as a mercenary to join the Khuzaits. I was surprised to see the entire steppe was covered in bandit parties. I used console commands to teleport around the map and see how many there were... and I saw hundreds of small parties dotted across...
  7. Need More Info Looter parties spawn excessively in 1.5.8beta

Saw the Sturgians take three cities at once from the Khuzaits. I noticed lots of Khuzait lords were being taken prisoner by steppe bandits and when I made it to the east of the map, there were dozens of bandit parties clustered between a few settlements. And I'm not exaggerating, there were enough to fill an army.
  8. Obese soldiers

Just turn your troops sideways in the party interface and enjoy.
  9. Unresolved Unwanted Companion

I failed to complete a family feud quest in time and now the person under my protection is assigned as a companion. He just slows my party down and acts as dead weight. Is there any way I can remove him?
Top Bottom