Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

john255

Recruit
I started a new game on 1.5.7beta and am playing it into 1.5.8. A short while after I installed 1.5.8, looter parties had spawned in big numbers. There will be 6-12 looter parties in the immediate vicinity at a time. My enhanced troop caravans are slaughtered hours or a few days after I establish them and villager parties are also getting swarmed. There are almost no caravans or villagers any more, just looters. The party sizes range from 5 - 50. Anyone else have/had this issue?

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Done. Thanks a bunch.

Having the same problem. Taking out hideouts, does nothing to spawn rate of bandits and the hideout respawn within 2-3 days. game at 1000+ days. villagers all keep dying and most of caravan. only bandits thick as honey. your not alone my friend.

Saw the Sturgians take three cities at once from the Khuzaits. I noticed lots of Khuzait lords were being taken prisoner by steppe bandits and when I made it to the east of the map, there were dozens of bandit parties clustered between a few settlements. And I'm not exaggerating, there were enough to fill an army.

Saw the Sturgians take three cities at once from the Khuzaits. I noticed lots of Khuzait lords were being taken prisoner by steppe bandits and when I made it to the east of the map, there were dozens of bandit parties clustered between a few settlements. And I'm not exaggerating, there were enough to fill an army.
Lucky. All I have is looters everywhere. I want bandits!

I would consider this a feature if you and /or the lords could clear them all out and the area is safe for a bit. It would give you the incentive to police your realm. But, in my case, they cannot be cleared. It's like wack a mole.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom