Resolved The Khuzaits are being invaded by a horde of steppe bandits

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Just went to the east after fighting for the Vlandians as a mercenary to join the Khuzaits. I was surprised to see the entire steppe was covered in bandit parties. I used console commands to teleport around the map and see how many there were... and I saw hundreds of small parties dotted across their territory. Looks like the Khuzaits are getting a taste of their own medicine, but I don't think this was intended by the devs.

Just went to the east after fighting for the Vlandians as a mercenary to join the Khuzaits. I was surprised to see the entire steppe was covered in bandit parties. I used console commands to teleport around the map and see how many there were... and I saw hundreds of small parties dotted across their territory. Looks like the Khuzaits are getting a taste of their own medicine, but I don't think this was intended by the devsthe
The steppe bandit are to many and the Khuzait lords never clear their territory. Every time I create a caravan that go from Varcheg to Khuzait cities, they get attacked and captured by them, even with the highest troops. The number of steppe bandits and the hideout location need some changes.

It's almost the same in Aserai territory because the eastern/southern bandits outspeed every NPC army. I watched it for a while and noted that NPC armies stopped chasing bandits after short time because they are too slow.

Can you make this "increase the number of bandits" as a game settings? It does look good with Scarface perk.

Would be better there was more medium/large sized groups of bandits, rather than small/tiny ones. Or smaller ones would merge over time if left unchecked.

You will probably need to start a new game. The parties will still be there and not going to be deleted when the hotfix is live.
Start a new campaign and lose out on hundreds of thousands of lootable gold, millions of value in loot and thousands of free T4/T5 cavalry troops? You must be joking.

Not to mention it makes Khuzait child's play to conquer~~

Start a new campaign and lose out on hundreds of thousands of lootable gold, millions of value in loot and thousands of free T4/T5 cavalry troops? You must be joking.

Not to mention it makes Khuzait child's play to conquer~~
Lol, I've put too many hours in for that to be an option. Since there's thousands of them, I'm just going to ctrl alt f4 around the steppe until they're gone.

Thankyou for the response. Will I still need to hunt them all down once a hotfix is up?
You can use this mod to do it for you.

You can safely enable and disable the mod. But make sure to call back all your garrison guard parties if you don't intend to use this mod on your save file anymore.

Well, I guess you do have to start a new save... because the hotfix doesn't help if your save is already broken and they just keep spawning infinitely...

Well, I guess you do have to start a new save... because the hotfix doesn't help if your save is already broken and they just keep spawning infinitely...

Think it fix the spawning, as I haven't noticed any more uncontrolled spawning in my current game, but the "mess" you already have, you need to clean up yourself. it doesn't get hofixed away -)

Think it fix the spawning, as I haven't noticed any more uncontrolled spawning in my current game, but the "mess" you already have, you need to clean up yourself. it doesn't get hofixed
Well, there were thousands of small parties and the entire steppe was covered in them (not exaggerating). I took out all of the hideouts first and started hunting them down in the open. After a while, the hideouts would respawn and the areas around them were infested again. ;(

Back
Top Bottom