Recent content by Aboud2195

1. Which faction will you join, and who do you want to fight?

Aserai, Khuzait, Battania, Empire, Sturgia, and Valandia. I don't have any interest in other factions in the game.
  2. Taleworlds is behind the Coronavirus outbreak??

That's the real motive for collaborating with NetEase!
  3. Pre download?

I have 700 kb/s. Game will 60 GB so it tooks 87 hours to download at best... I cant keep my pc open for 87 hours. I can open my pc for 6-7 hour in a day so have to wait 12 day to play... Preorder would be awesome
    The beta is 44GB but the download size is 26.4GB, so even if the full game is 60GB the download will be around 36GB
  4. Pre download?

Where do you live???
    Lebanon, it's a pain to be a gamer here, 4G internet costs 200$ for 200GB a month for 32Mbps max. And cable internet where I live is 3Mbps max and costs around 40$ a month. Yet weirdly the ping to european servers is always below 100.
  5. Pre download?

Two weeks too download a game?? Wtf?!
    That so fast! It took me 2 weeks to download the witcher 3 and 3 days to download bannerlord beta.
  6. One handed weapon on horseback

It wasn't 3 kill lance. It was 1 kill and 2 with horse. I know because I was in the game (If you are talking about the Resonant video) :smile:)
    That makes sense.
  7. One handed weapon on horseback

How? I'm unable to do that.
    I don't know, I saw it in video on youtube.
  8. One handed weapon on horseback

Yeah Cleaving is a thing now. I think you need to swing hard enough to penetrate a value determined by the target's armor value. As long as your attack doesn't stop on hit, it proceeds and can hit another target.

Gee, suddenly there's a reason to not just use spears with horses You can take down multiple enemies in a single stroke. :smile:
    You can also couch lance multiple enemies at once.
  9. Okay hold the phone, is it in or out?

Ah, I see. So it may be that while all the Warband staples are present, the way in which Bannerlord improves them aren't ready yet.
    How did you conclude that?
    You have improved economy, improved sieges, improved combat AI, improved settlements management, improved army management, improved kingdom management, hugely improved sieges, clan system, children, permadeath, executions, improved recruitment system, board games, minor factions, improved productive enterprises, more troop types, bigger map, more factions, more fiefs, becoming a king of an existing faction, persuasion system, sergeant system, barter system, settlement issues, crimes, camels and other animals.
  10. Clans and Warbands

If kings were too powerful, you'd never be able to wrest control of an existing faction from the incumbent ruling clan. And on the other side that, if you do make it to the top and become king, you can't relax - you have to work pretty hard to keep your vassal clan lords in check, because they're all going to plotting ways to increase their influence at your expense and ultimately take over for themselves.

It's a balance. We'll have to wait and see how this plays out with the existing Kingdom Policies to judge whether kings are too powerful or too weak within the context of Bannerlord's particular representation of a 'feudal' system. But that judgement ought to be made according to gameplay (ie. the player's progression through the game), not some preconceived notion of the power of rulers in the real world. Is it too easy or too difficult to overthrow a king, or to be overthrown as king? Are there enough options for the player to utilise in doing this?

The good thing about an Early Access release is that these features are hopefully still subject to change and adjustment according to player feedback.

+1
  11. Clans and Warbands

Seems like bannerlord is very focused on clans. Like every army and caravan on the map is part of a clan. It's certainly a interesting kingdom management mechanic for democracy within clans, while being a king has less power. Clans get to vote for everything including being taxed, and even then it's only a 5% tax.

Not really a fan of weak kings. Wouldn't mind if it were the kingdom management style for one or two factions but if every faction is managed like this then I hope at least the clans feel unique with varying troops, items, questlines, lore, personalities/religion/cultures ect.
    The king can still refuse the result of the vote, but he will lose influence doing this.

Of course, Bannerlord’s decision system represents politics in a feudal kingdom rather than democracy, and therefore the ruler has the ultimate word. However, in order to overrule a decision, the ruler needs to spend influence that is equivalent to the difference between the majority and minority vote. Also, this does risk drawing the ire of their vassals. Consequently, the more support a decision enjoys, the more expensive it becomes to change it. Similarly, if there is a tie, the ruler can freely decide on whether they want to pass or reject the decision.
  12. MP Shock Infantry need shields

Armagan already said that they will look into giving shock infantry a shield perk in skirmish mod.
    That's a good point. It's possible to give shield perks to shock troops for Skirmish only. We'll be looking into this and will consider a shield option if it turns out that there is indeed no niche for these classes in coordinated games.
  13. Suggestions for bannerlord

2-special npc that you can meet in town or palace that give you quest , quests can be anything from being a clown in a festival or needing the help of killing someone and those quest may decrease or increase relation with town or certain npcs ( lords , companions etc.)
    Already in the game.

3-i really would appreciate if they made the npcs that sell you stuff like( weapon smith- horse merchant ) shout : We have the best horses in clardia! or the finest weapon in all praven !. (It will give excellent immersion to the game)
    Already in the game.

4-i want npc to move and do what they want or what they supposed to , because in warband that only npc that moves in town is the npc in the street or the drunk guy , therefore i wish if for example i go to a king palace and i see a maid cleaning the wall or lords actually drinking and eating during a feast and not just standing staring at each other . (I know this one might be hard for the devs but its certinaly worth it)
    Already in the game.

In this video you can see people doing stuff other than walking, merchant shouting, and a special NPC giving a quest to the player:

7-this one is impossible i think for taleword devs so i was hoping for mods to make this in the future

Actual good ship battles , remember ship battle in viking conquest or awoiaf, but i dont want the battle to weirdly start as the two ships already connected together, instead i want both armies to trade arrows before the ships connect then the npc jump to the other ship or something like that , the same way we saw how the npc can enter a castle in bannerlord in a different ways than warband .
    Armagan said that it might be a future DLC.
  14. 31 March and 50 Bucks what do you think?

Eternal expectations, promises, but what is the result? Early access?
    TW could not stand under strong pressure of workers fans, and firstly gave the beta of the multiplayer and after announced early access, as: eat, but please do not hate, we are trying.
    Even if true, how is that deceiving?
Back
Top Bottom