Pre download?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello guys,
do u think we will be able to download the game one day before its playable?
(My internet is **** and I want to play as soon as I can) :smile:)

If you got the beta you could possibly transfer the beta files into the new folder and have steam verify the files which might be quicker for some users with an unreliable internet speed.

I really wish there would be some kind of pre-download as well. It took me the better part of a day to download Red Dead Redemption 2.

Back when GTA V was released I still had my old DSL. It took 5 days to download the game on Steam. At least now I have a 10Mbps connection. It is still going to take me a few hours to download Bannerlord.

L
I really wish there would be some kind of pre-download as well. It took me the better part of a day to download Red Dead Redemption 2.

Back when GTA V was released I still had my old DSL. It took 5 days to download the game on Steam. At least now I have a 10Mbps connection. It is still going to take me a few hours to download Bannerlord.
Lucky, GTA V took me two weeks to download, every beta update for bannerlord takes me a full day.

thank u for the tip. I am going to try that out when its time.

L

Lucky, GTA V took me two weeks to download, every beta update for bannerlord takes me a full day.
Im qurious where you guys are from? Like 3 years ago i had bad internet, was a 16/16 that actually only worked as a 10/6, but thats pretty bad where im from. Now im very fortunate to have 1000/1000, but i am sharing with multiple people. (i know most people Arent that lucky with where they live and that Denmark is a pretty nice place to be, i just fint things like these interesting)

I was hoping for a pre-load too. Steam takes extra long for me to download from. For some reason GOG is about 3X faster. Could be just steam or maybe ISP throttles steam but doesn't know what GOG is.

For GTA V, it took me forever. Their downloading system was ****ty. My ADSL was unreliable and I never get to download the game. I finally bought DVD, install them and go to TPB to download the lastest patch.
Now, for 2 years I have fiber. Le rêve.

Back
Top Bottom