So Let's make a list of what features are missing from this "early access"

Users who are viewing this thread

Dude brings proper arguments to the table just for you to mindlessly and without any reasonable cause to wipe it aside excusing it as "bad grammar".

This guy probably speaks more languages than you as well.
Right on the money, i'm french ahaha.

He probably does I was poking fun glad you had to be the knight in shining Armour and come save a Damsel in distress lol!!

Yeah that's fine, i'm all in for poking fun too, especially at idiots.
However you should add this sentence after insulting me. You know, not give us the impression that you fall into the category of immature people insulting when they can't respond to proper criticism.

Right on the money, i'm french ahaha.

Yeah that's fine, i'm all in for poking fun too, especially at idiots.
However you should add this sentence after insulting me. You know, not give us the impression that you fall into the category of immature people insulting when they can't respond to proper criticism.
I do not think I was being as insulting as you are calling others idiots as you are implying my friend. I also edited my post to add in more of my argument on page 2.

Currently there are many features that are missing from the previous game and the dev blogs
So I decide to make a list.
:

The list isn't complete There are something that I may get wrong too.

Can I ask how many hours you've played so far to be certain none of these features are in the game?

I do not think I was being as insulting as you are calling others idiots as you are implying my friend. I also edited my post to add in more of my argument on page 2.

Yeah sure let's make that a contest of who was more insulting.
what you said earlier was implying that I was an idiot that couldn't be taken seriously because grammar so please do not start the victim game. Let's stop there.

As for what you said in your edited message above about some code for a co-op implementation , remember where you read it ? Genuinely interested if that's the case.

Wdym with weapon physics? That is in Bannerlord no?
And siege weapons are done too?

Also, no, there won't be unique scenes for every location. Yes for towns and castles, but not for the hundreds villages
Inquire location from npc is sort of in Bannerlord just not in the way as Warband.

Weapon crafting is 100% in the game.
Dynasties and heir system are soft of in the game.
Have you really tested accompanying parties? Are you already a vassal of a kingdom and do you have enough influence points?

I believe you haven't played much at all and it seems you are spreading some misinformation.

So just from watching streams I noticed the following things.

Kingdom making: Definetly present
Diplomacy:
Definetly present
Heir system:
(Haven't seen this yet, believe it's not in)
Crimes and Punishment: Not present
Heat map: Not present
Weapon Physics: Present but not perfect
Unique maps for ever location: Unfinished
Quest content: Definetly present
Crafting: Definetly present
Siege weapons: Haven't seen this (yet)
Kingdom Managment: Definetly present
Settlement projects: Haven't seen this (yet)
Persuation system: Definetly present
Clan renown: Definetly present
Dynasties: Definetly present
Criminal enterprises: Definetly present
Accompanying Parties: Definetly present
Inquire location from NPC:
Definetly present.

And this is day 1 of Early acces, now quit whinging.

P.s: They mentioned various times that co-op would not be in early acces or the normal release but that it might be something to look into in the future.

I'm not to sure about Kingdom Making. I've taken castles and cities and still got no Kingdom option just as a clan still.
Diplomacy is present but is very very weak right now
Heir system I don't know I haven't found a woman willing to marry my
Can I ask how many hours you've played so far to be certain none of these features are in the game?

I'm 11 hours in and I can confirm most of them aren't in or are very very basically implimented. I own 3 castles and two cities.

Yeah sure let's make that a contest of who was more insulting.
what you said earlier was implying that I was an idiot that couldn't be taken seriously because grammar so please do not start the victim game. Let's stop there.

As for what you said in your edited message above about some code for a co-op implementation , remember where you read it ? Genuinely interested if that's the case.

I am not playing victim here no sir I stated what you were implying in your post about calling people idiots. I called you out on grammar because if you want to communicate with someone try to spell the words correctly if you want to get you'er point across so people can understand you I was honestly really trying to be silly about it because it was actually funny to me but I am honestly sorry that you felt that I insulted you really am so I apologize.

And Its been a bit since I read that post about the code im having a look now so I can show u.

Is this another stupid "taleworlds are liers" sort of post because it seems it is, I mean you're unintelligent enough to put "sort of" for co-op, you know a feature that was declined a thousand times even by Armagan himself.
Also what is the title implying with putting "early access", it is an early access and making this list is useless since they acknowledge everything missing in the game and said they will be in the future
Well I did say this is an early access in the title all right , besides I'm just here to compel a list of all the missing features currently. Don't shot the messenger.

You can have a heir in the game.

(Proof)
lEWfi1S.jpg

I've been playing warband for over years now. As for the bannerlord, I haven't been really "playing" it. I was trying to find how many mechanics are in there etc by using cheat codes,

Settlement Projects are also there. (Not sure to what extent as I haven't fully dived into it, but it's letting me build a Militia Barrack / Fairgrounds, assign a governor etc)

0kEKYlJ.jpg

Here ya go,

Yes I know you can have children in this game so did the warband, the question is that the system is as flashed out as they said in their blog.

How would you know, you haven't played it though? If you're going to make these threads its great, but please actually play the game for 30+ hours and not just go off some semi functional cheat system.

How would you know, you haven't played it though? If you're going to make these threads its great, but please actually play the game for 30+ hours and not just go off some semi functional cheat system.
Hey you don't have to pick up an argument with me really. It's just a list.

Accompanying party is also there. You can accompany other faction's parties, and with enough influence you can also hire a party to accompany you. You don't lose any troops by joining their army (like in Warband mods), it just follow them around them map, you don't even have to join in their battles.

4KAQUii.jpg

0rvlXTB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom